Criminal SkyArmyPKC

Skyarmy part 

I sat down looking at Amiya as She shook her head "Why?" She asked as I srugged "It's a long story." She nodded "I have time." She smiled as I smirked "Well..."

He is a hustler  He's no good at all  He is a loser, he's a bum (bum bum bum)  He lies, he bluffs he's unreliable He is a sucker with a gun (gun gun gun) I know you told me I should stay away I know you said he's just a dog astray He is a badboy with a tainted heart and even I know this ain't smart. 

I smiled kissing him as we were in the van, his blue eyes bright as we stoped in fornt of the bank. Slipping out masks on as he handed me a shot gun as we walked in "GET DOWN!" I screamed as he watched the door. glareing at the woman infront of me as she shook with fear "Ma'am h-here." She sobbed putting the money in the bank as I looked around "If Anyone of you press the alarm i will shot gun the shit out of every one of you." He yelled as I nodded cocking the gun as they put the money in the bag "Nice doing buissness with all of you." 

But Mama I'm in love with a criminal  And this type of love isn't rational it's physical,  Mama please don't cry I will be alright,  All reason aside I just can't deny,   Love the guy 

I smiled at her my eyes stars as she shook her head "Tay, I love you and all but he...isn't one of the greatest people ever..." She warned as i shook my head "I love him simple as that, But please don't cry." I smile holding her hand as she shook her head "You'll see." 

He is a villain of the devil's law,  He is a killer just for fun (fun, fun, fun) That mans a snitch and unpredictable He's got no concious he got none (none, none, none) 

I put on my gloves and my payday mask and ran in. to see two men there both scared out there mind "Who the fuck are you two?" One asked pointing a gun at me. "You fucking know ass-hole!" I screamed as I looked to see him blasted into the wall his buddy reaching for the gun as i shot him "Get what you can babe." he smiled kissing me as i emptyed ther pockets. and taking some stuff "Ok let's go." He smiled kissing me 

But Mama I'm in love with a criminal  And this type of love isn't rational it's physical Mama please don't cry I will be alright All reason aside I just can't deny  Love the guy  Oh, oh, I know-o, should let go, but no Cause, he is a badboy with a tainted heart  And even I know this ain't smart 

I smiled at Sea as she took out one of her e- cigarrets running her hand though her hair "Why are you doing this?" she asked as i smiled "I...Know it's wrong but i just love that man..." I smiled a she nodded "O..kay..." 

And he's got my name tatooed on his arm, his lucky charm So I guess it's okay He's with me And I hear people talk (people talk)  Try to make remarks, keep us apart   But I don't even hear, I don't care 

I laid by him as i whatched the tattoo be made, kissing him as we walked out seeing the jumbo screan warming about to masked people...Us...He looked down at me his blue eyes soft as i kissed him "I don't care bout them." I smile as he smiled back kissing me. "My lucky little charm."

Cause Mama I'm in love with a criminal  And this type of love isn't rational it's physical Mama please don't cry I will be alright All reason aside I just can't deny Love the guy  

(Repeat 3x)

I smiled at the peson behind sea as I got up putting my hands behind me as I winked at Sea who watched "i see but i don't care." I smile as she shook her head "Hopefully 20 years will." She muttered getting up and walking away. Smileing I saw Seamus handcuffed as they handcuffed both of us as I laid my head on his sholder "Love you babe." I smile as he kissed my head "Love you to."