The Man Who Never Lied QueenLifa (QueenCraftxWizQualifa)

WizQualifa Part

I glared at her as she glared at me. We didn't say anything but she was hurt mad and everything I knew she had with in her 

In the middle of, Hollywood boulevard Screaming at each other, screaming at each other Like, oh, oh, oh, can't take it anymo (oh), oh, oh. Like a tragedy, like a dark comedy Laughing at each other, laughing at each other Like, oh, oh, oh, it isn't funny anymo (oh), oh, oh.

We where on some streat as we began yelling. "No,See Thats Ya Fucking Problom Twit!" She screamed as I growled "How the hell do i control how i feel?" I snapped back as she let out a loud groan. People were recording us as we fought "I don't fucking know do ask me!" She snapped 

I was the man who never lied, Never lied until today. But I just couldn't break your heart, Like you did mine yesterday. I was the man who never lied, oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo. I was the man who never lied, oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo, yeah.

"I never Lied to you though now tell me how many times has he lied to you!" I screamed Holding her arms as she glared at me. "I Couldn't break your heart but all hell i can let you break mines?!" I yelled as she stared at me no emotion now. 

 Sometimes honesty, is the worst, policy .Happy ever after, happy ever after Let it go, oh, oh, you never need to know, oh, oh. I don't wanna be, picking up, all of these, tiny little pieces, tiny little pieces Of your hea-a-art. Won't do it anymo (oh), oh, oh.

I watched as she got out, Tears in her eyes as she frowned no longer at me but at the phone on the street. "Look,I know what i said was hasrsh But, I don't want to pick up you little bitty pieces of your heart." I state as she turned away and walked off, Me bing stupid followed her 

I was the man who never lied, I never lied until today. But I just couldn't break your heart, Like you did mine yesterday. I was the man who never lied, oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo. I was the man who never lied, oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo.

I was the (I was the)... yeah... yeah-aaah... ohh... ohh.

I followed as she looked at me once tears in her eyes as I smile "Look,What I said was not...true?...I just um...caffine talk you know...I just say random shit time to time." I smile as she softly smiled "Really?" She asked slowing down as I nodded "Sure I am?" 

In the middle of Hollywood boulevard, What am I doin, Hollywood boulevard, In the middle of Hollywood boulevard, Screaming at each other, screaaam.

Sitting Back I watched as Him and Her argued On the side walk, her hands clutched as i saw she was fighting every urge to not punch him. 

I was the man who never lied, I never lied until today. But I just couldn't break your heart, Like you did mine yesterday.

Soon after that heated discussion, we walked home. My arm around her as she smiled her eyes dulled "You know, Some one else loves you better than he could." I smile kissing her hair as she nodded. She hasn't said anything and I am getting scared. 

(I was the man) I was the man who never lied,  (Yeah, I was that man) Never lied until today (Oooh) But I just couldn't break your heart, (Oooh) Like you did mine yesterday (Yeah, yeah) I was the man who never lied (yeah, I was that man), oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo (I was the man) I was the man who never lied (I was the man), oooOOOooo oooOOO OOOooo

I saw she stopped looking at me now, her eyes burning into mines as she held my hand "Who?" She whispered as I smiled leaning down. "Me." 

(Yeah)

-------------

Hand Craps