Cooler Than Me Sp00va

Nova Part

Throwing cliford up in the air as I waited for Nick to answer his skype. He said he was moving but never told me...I Found out by Chat so He has a lot to say to me 

If I could write you a song, And make you fall in love, I would already have you up under my arm.I used up all my tricks, I hope that you like this.But you probably won't, You think you're cooler than me.

Does he really think Moving is going to make me forget make us forget. He knew what he did...I Owed me. We would sing one song togeather...A lovey song. End it we us hugging but I tried everthing, Tumbler,Facebook,Twitter. Nothing Skype was last so...

You got designer shades, Just to hide your face andYou wear them around like, You're cooler than me.And you never say hey, Or remember my name.It's probably cause, you think you're cooler than me.

Lookoing up i saw a pissed of Horse ass "Sup Ass-Hole." I smirk as he glared behind his sunglass...Inside? 'Why the hell are you wearing Sunglasses Inside douch?" I asked as he scoffed "What do you want." He asked as I frowned Does he not know my name

You got your high brow, Shoes on your feet, And you wear them around, Like they ain't shit.But you don't know, The way that you look, When your steps Make That Much Noise. Shh See:.........

Watching him prop himself up i  saw that we was wearing shoes in summer "Ok...What the Fuck Man? Shoes In Side Why...Just Why?" 

I got you All figured out, You need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.Girl, you're so vain, You probably think that this song is about you.Don't you?Don't you?

With saying nothing he pulled up Youtube "So what Song are you going to sing to me?" HE asked as i coughed 'Who said it was For you? It was US Not YOU!" I point out as he chuckled "Why would i sing when you do it for me." 

"You think this song is going to be about you don't you?" I asked as he nodded

If I could write you a song, And make you fall in love, I would already have you up under my arm.I used up all my tricks, I hope that you like this.But you probably won't, You think you're cooler than me.

Sighing I tossed my cliford doll away and typed in a quick song looking at him i smirked "So...Heard your moving to Utah...Care to tell me why?" I asked entering the tital as he srugged 

REPEAT ALEART WONT WRITE FOR IT 

You got designer shades, Just to hide your face andYou wear them around like, You're cooler than me.And you never say hey, Or remember my name.It's probably cause, you think you're cooler than me.

You got your high brow, Switching your walk, And you don't even look when you pass by.But you don't know, The way that you look.When your steps MakeThat Much Noise.Shh.See:.........

I got you All figured out, You need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.Girl, you're so vain, You probably think this song is about you.Don't you?Don't you?

If I could write you a song, And make you fall in love, I would already have you up under my arm.I used up all my tricks, I hope that you like this.But you probably won't, You think you're cooler than me.

You got designer shades Just to hide your face andYou wear them around likeYou're cooler than me.And you never say hey, Or remember my name.It's probably cuz You think you're cooler than me.

OK WILL WRITE NOW

Chuckling I sighed looking at him again "You could take those off you know." He frowned "No I don't wanna." HE pouted as i frowned "Ok then douch." 

And don't you dare act like you don't know,  Know what's up Cuz your nose is up .I'm approaching up. (Yup)Like I can't give you winter in the summer Or summer in the winter Miami in december Trying to look bored in them diors.(Diors) She probably is,  Was acting shallow until She find out how deep that my pockets is. Mrs. Pre-Madonna, This is your reminder That I think you're fine .But I'm finer.

Looking around I smirked "If You don't want to sing i wanna show you somthing." hearing his Whine i droped down a stack of hundrends as the whining stopped "Holy Shit James...Hello Mr Money how the hell did you get that money?" He asked his sunglasses off along with his shoes. 

"Rich dude...But Real here..I Am amazing."

Cause it sure seems, Cause it sure seems You got no doubt That you got no doubt. But we all seem We all seem We got your head In the clouds

Looking at him I frowned "Nick Am I amazing?" I asked waving it as he followed "Yea yea sure sure What ever you say money." He smiled his eyes wide as i frowed grabbing a lighter i lit it. "Your Head was In the Couds." I point out hearing him gasp in horror. 

SONG REPEAT

If I could write you a song  And make you fall in love,  I would already have you up under my arm.I used up all my tricks, I hope that you like this. But you probably won't, You think you're cooler than me.

You got designer shades, Just to hide your face and You wear them around like, You're cooler than me. And you never say hey, Or remember my name. It's probably cause you think you're cooler than me.

SONG NO REPEAT

Sitting Back I began as Nick glared 

"If I Could Write You A Song." 

----------------------------------------------

How is that for not Sad..Well though Sp00n is moving to Utah. So that's Sad