Human QueenCraft

QueenCraft Part 

(This Is True Parts Of My Life.) 

I Can Hold My Breath, I Can Bite My Tounge 

I sat there looking at my mother crying next to me as I stopped writeing the times table and patted her back, rubbing her back as I laid my head on her "Mommy, It's ok.It's ok." I mummer kissing her cheek as She hugged me back sobbing. "Mommy, It's Ok." I mummer crying with her. (Age:7)

I Can Stay Awake For Days, If That's What You Want 

I let out a soft wimper watching the t.v fear as I saw shapes in room, Closing my eyes tears fell as I watched T.V to get over it, untill the sun came up. Smiling I laid back kissing my cat pillow I laid down, and Closed my eyes to sleep (Age:8)

Be Your Number One, I Can Fake A Smile

I sat with my mom eating chicken as we talked about the pacageing "It's doesn't look like this." I point outtaking a bit out the chicken as she smiled "Most things don't look as good as they do ont pacaging." She took a bite out of it as i nodded "So...Hot coco doesn't look like the ones on the container?" I asked as she nodded "Yup." she got up and grabbed our cups to make one (Age:9)

I Can Force A Laugh,I Can Dance And Play The Part

I sat there In class my eyes on the book as I read it, trying to ignore the pain as I sobbed softly tears on my book, As I threw it to the bed and began sobbing in my pillow. I was turning 10 this year but with no birthday celebration. (Age 10.)

 If That's What You Ask, Give You All I Am

I sat there Chris messing with me as I did nothing. I just sat there not saying anything my anger slowly boiling as i shooed him off "Please...Stop." I mutter as he hit me once and it was hard. I got up and pushed him out my room "LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!" I screamed closeing my door. (Age:10)

I Can Do It, I Can Do It, I Can Do It.

We were walking out from the store rubbing my eyes from sleep mostly cause they left me in the car to sleep alone i was going with them now. as I helped him in i saw his cap fall reaching down I grabbed it and got up hitting my head "OW!" I screamed covering my head (Age:10 1/2)

But I Am Only Human, And I Bleed When I Fall Down.

I got in instantly removing my hand to show blood as I freaked out, My mom telling me to stop over reacting as I began to feel tears fall as she handded me a rag i covered my head freaking out. "Mom!" I cried as she told me to quite down, Freezing i said nothing "ok." I state (Age: 10 1/2)

I'm Only Human,And I Crash And I Break Down.

I grabbed the phone Papa's voice on the other side as we talk my smile large. Until he said he had to go as I smiled "Love you papa." I smile as he chuckled "Love you To Love, Bye." "Bye Papa." I smiled hanging up and in time to open the door to my step-father. putting the phone down he was looking at me "What were you doing?" He asked as I looked at the phone "Talking to papa...Why?" He glared at me "Don't call him,He could have been bessy." He snaped as I looked at him "But he wasn't he was up!" I point out as he glared at me "Don't call anyone."  (Age:11)

Your Words In My Head, Knifes In My Heart.  

I ate in the dark not saying anything as I put my bowl in, My step father walked in and told me to wash it as I was in my room ready to go as my mom walked it "Come on, Lets go." She stated her face in a frown as I got up until he snapped at me "No, Wash the dishes." He ordered as I looked at my mother who glared at me as I walked out. "She is going to school." She stated before walking out as I sat in there. "Lazy!" (Age:11)