Chapter 4

I wake up with a headache, though that's probably from not eating. I look around and realize I have no idea where I am. I try to get up but my hands are chained, so are my legs. I panic and start to pull at the bonds even though I know it won't work.
Then I stop,  trying to remember what happened.
I was in the forest, the man with the scar was talking to me, then he knocked me out.  At least I think that's what happened, i could have knocked myself out, tripped or something.
One way or another I got my stupid as fuck self kidnapped.
I can't really see much, but I can tell I'm not in the forest anymore.

Then the door I didn't know exists opens.
And as I suspected, Scarface walks in.
"Looks like my little toy is awake" He smirks.
"I'm not little, and I'm not a toy." I'm sixteen for fuck sake.
"Well, you're my toy now" He leans closer, his face almost touching mine.
"And since, you are going to be here a while, you can call me Luke" He grins. I wish I could hit it right off his ugly ass face. But that seems like a bad idea at the time, and I'm kinda chained to the floor and all.
"Or, you can call me master."
I growl and snap at him.
"Not even in your dreams, shit face."
He stands, his expression hardening.
"We'll see about that" His teasing tone is completely gone.
"You'll learn to control that smart mouth soon enough."
And on that cheerful tone, he leaves the room, slamming the obviously metal door behind him.
I know I've gotta get out of here. Problem is, how.

A couple days or so passed, I can't tell time in here. And Luke hasn't come in since, only some big ugly looking guy that comes to give me some food and water. Not much different from what I'm used to.
But, I'm sore from staying in one place too long, and bored as hell. I'm swearing too much. I told myself I'd stop, then again I'm sure situations like this don't count.

Another, day maybe? I don't know. I'm getting frustrated.
Till Luke comes in with an entourage. I realize he'd only been gone all the while to get back up.
I hadn't really taken his threat seriously, I realized I should have when he said, "I'm back kitten, and I brought some friends." Kitten, really. Ew.
He leans over me, "I told you I'd make you regret meeting me, "
Yeah,  too late for that, man.
"And I always keep my promises" He turns to the men I forgot existed.
"You may do with him as you please, but do not touch him."
He chuckles quietly and leaves the room. I turn to the scary looking men and was petrified by what I saw in their eyes.

Hunger.