<<chapter two>>

Outside the foster care

Peter's eyes widened at the automobile before him. "Woah..." He said low enough that the two adults didn't hear him. "Here, let me take those for ya" Steve spoke up, reachinh for Peters bags. "Uh, no no I-I got this one." Peter hugged the bag with his suit close to his chest. Steve chuckled and placed the other three in the trunk.

"Alright kiddo, hop in the back seat!" Tony smirked, Peter following instructions as he got into the Audi. He sat dead center, so he could see out of the windshield. Steve sat in the passengers seat whilst Tony sat in the drivers side. "Seat belt." Steve said in a stern yet kind tone. "Oh uh yeah yeah! Sorry." Peter buckled in and sat like a giddy five year old, looking at every piece of tech available to his vision.

"W-where exactly are we going?" Peter asked in a small voice, Steve chuckling softly, "Your new home Pete." "Which is..." Peter begged for the two superheroes to elaborate, to his dismay, they kept quiet. Where the hell are they taking me? He thought to himself. Tony turned a corner, tapping Steve's leg lightly. "Watch his face..." He whispered, Peter heard him but looked around.

"Holy-" Peters eyes were like dinner plates, moutb agape as he stared at a building he knew all to well. "This. Is your new home." Tony smiled, pulling into the garage. "R-really? Th-this is Avengers Tower..." "Yes, and...your new home kiddo." Tony responded to the stuttery teenager behind him. "Oh my god!!" Peter squealed externally causing the supersoldier to chuckle.

After Tony parked the car, Peter hopped out and stared in awe at the cars surrounding him. "Cmon, gotta introduce ya to the team." Tony smiled, wrapping an arm around Peter. "T-to the team?" Peter looked at him, eagerness in his voice. "Yup!" He smiled, "FRIDAY get the elevator down here!" {On it boss} Peter looked down at Tony's wrist, mouth dropping again.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Tony smiled, the trio entering the elevator. "Avengers floor." {On it boss} Peter anxiously waited, turning to his fathers. "I..I..I'm nervous." He stuttered, standing with his back to the elevator doors. Tony sighed, "it'll be alright kiddo, trust me." The elevator doors opened as the three heard yelling

Peter got a tingly feeling, sensing something coming from behind him. He ducked just in time as an arrow stuck into the area between Tony and Steve. "Barton!!" Tony yelled, causing Peter to jump. Steve looked at Tony, then to Peter with a confused look on his face. "Parker luck I guess?" He shrugged, thankfully Steve agreed as he ushered the young boy in to the room

"What!? Lord of sparkles over there started it-!" Clint looked over at Tony then at Peter, who was half hiding behind Steve. "Who's the little one?" Tony smiled happily, "Peter, our new son." Peter tried to make himself as small as possible, failing as Natasha walked up behind the nervous teen. "No need to be shy, we're loveable people." she looked over to Clint and whispered to Pete, "well almost loveable..."

Peter chuckled and held Steve's torso, since it was all he could reach. "Awe, he's adorkable!" Peter hid his face in Steve's shirt, smiling for the first time in a while. "A-am not Romanoff!" He giggled, everyone looking at the boy with equally shocked expressions. "How do you know my name?" Nat suddenly got defensive, not meaning to. "Y-you're kidding right? Black Widow, double agent who used to not work for S.H.I.E.L.D. but does now because of the Avengers initiative issued by Nick Fury."

Everyones mouths dropped except for Natasha's. "Kid's intelligent. And a smartass." Steve piped up not long after Clint swore, "language!" Peter giggled, "and you're Clint Barton, hawkeye, the one who never misses a shot. Unless he's out of arrows. You, are Thor, the god of thunder. Which is amazing!! And y-you..." Peter got quiet as he looked at Bruce. "Y..you're Dr. Banner! Phd, md, and even more d's. Oh and the hulk of course, nicw work on the gamma study by the way."