<<chapter three>>

The next morning

Peter woke up, hissing at the light coming in through the window. {Would you like me to alert mister stark that you've awoken?} "Uh, yeah...sure." Peter spoke in a groggy voice, getting up to do his morning routine. He entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror, seeing a bruise on his neck from the fight last night. Shit! Uhm...make up, towel, anything... Peter started rummaging through drawers, hoping there was something that could cover the damaged area

Finding nothing, he sighed as he got dressed, wearing a hoodie to mask the bruise as much as he could. He walked out into the dining area, cuddling into his hoodie in an awkward manner. "Hey everyone..." He smiled shyly, Steve and Tony coming up and hugging him shortly after. His hoodie shifted and Natasha jumped into 'mom mode'. "What's that on your neck?" She asked, walking over and taking his hood off, examining his neck.

He shrugged it off, "I dont know, must have slept weird." Dont worry it'll be gone in a few hours, I have a healing factor. Is what he wanted to say, but couldn't. "That doesn't look like an 'I slept weird'. Looks like you got in a fight." Banner walked over to the young boy, examining the blemish. "We should head to the lab and get a blood sample just in case we-" Peter started to shake, Natasha speaking up, "uhm...guys, hes shaking."

Peter looked at Bruce with a fearful expression. "B..blood s-sample?" He stuttered out, Natasha placing a hand on his back. He jumped and ran over to Tony, hugging him close as he shook. "P-please no, I..." Peter thought up a lie that worked perfectly, "I have a fear of needles." Bruce looked at the brunette confusedly, as well as the rest of the team.

Tony rubbed circles on Peters back, calming him down. "No blood work Banner." Tony told the scientist across from him, Peter picking out a plan in his head, "uhm...Tony, I gotta use the facilities." He ran out of Tony's grasp and to his room as he sighed. That was close. He thought as he flopped on his bed. He looked at the analog clock on the wall, "10 o'clock..." He spoke aloud, he then smiled as he got his phone out and hacked Friday, deciding to go on patrol to clear his head.

Suiting up quickly, he jumped out of the window. Peter swung around aimlessly, checking on 'his' city. He stopped the small crimes he saw, as well as a few burglars here and there. Smiling as he sat on a tall skyscraper, wind blowing around him. This is the life.

Avengers tower

Fury walked in frantic, "Tony! Natasha! You're on the clock. Spider-man has been spotted in downtown Queens." The two shared a look of confusion as they suited up.

Skyscraper

Peter sat for a few minutes, enjoying the almost silence. His neck hairs stood on end as a tingly feeling occured all over his body. He turned to see Iron Man and Black Widow coming straight for him. He thought up a plan and hid behind an air conditioning unit.

Tony looked at the rooftop, "Fury said he was here. He's not." Romanoff soon joined him, scoping out the terrain, "he's here. I can feel it." Soon a web shot out at Nats legs, keeping her right leg stuck to the cement. "Morning Mr. Man and Ms. Widow. Beautiful weather amirite?" Peter smirked, webbing Tony's repulsor lens. "Look Spidey, come with us and we won't hurt you." Natasha said as she pulled out the guns in her holsters, shooting at the webhead.

Peter dodged the bullets with ease, webbing the gun and yanking it out of her grasp. "Guns are bad Widow! Didnt know you didnt know that. As for you Coca cola can man..." Peter snarked as he webbed Tony's mask, limiting the billionaires vision. He webbed again, dodging more bullets from widow. "Hey! Thats! Not! Nice!" He yelled with each flip.

Natasha groaned as she ran out of bullets, bringing out her tasers as she aimed them at Peter. He webbed the assassins wrist and pulled her to the ground, webbing her to the cement. "Listen kid, come with me." Tony asked the arachnid mutant as Peter smirked, "Lemme think about it." And with that, he webbed Tony's helmet again and swung away to his new home.