<<chapter twelve>>

Still avengers tower: living area

"During the day is bad. We fight at night. That way if my mask gets blown off by one of octavius' weapons, I can hide my face in the dark." Peter explained, looking at the team. "Good idea, we could catch em red handed." Rhodes smiled. "So...how much of a plan is that?" Tony asked, peter looking at him. "About 12 percent." "Twelve percent!? That's it?" Bucky yelled, tired of Peters shit yet again. "Its hard to plan with you all screaming at me!! My ears already hurt cause of my heightened senses I dont need this on top of it." Peter yelled, webbing Bucky's mouth shut.

He then rubbed the temples of his forehead, sighing. "Anyone else have a plan?" Peter asked in a generalized tone. "Well...I could run around them and trap them in a vacuum." Pietro smirked. "No, last time you did that you nearly killed someone." Wanda interjected, thinking of how she could help out, "I could use my ability to put their worst nighgmares in their minds, then we can swoop in and catch em."

"True. But they could be fighting in their dream sequences, and that may translate into real life. We should probably not do that." Peter stated, scratching his head through the mask. "We should...trap them then do that." Peter smiled. "Bingo! So, how will we trap them? With your webs or machinery? How?" Tony asked, genuinely concerned. "Both? I dunno...its been months since I've fought these bastards. So...we do that, if it doesn't work. We wing it" he winked at Sam. "Dont think I didnt know you were falcon Mr. Wilson. I heard about what you did in DC and started researching. We need all hands on deck. The may have a "squad""

"Okay...how...never mind. Shall we suit up now or?" Sam sighed, face palming. "now, that way we can scope out the terrain and get a better judgment." Peter and Natasha oddly said at the same time. "Sweet, but how are we gonna get there stealthily?" Clint spoke up. "I have no problem. You on the other hand need sound canceling boots. Tony and I can work on that quickly, with Rhodes and Bruce helping as well we should be done in a few hours." Peter smiled.

"What do you mean you and I? The tech in there is insanely dangerous..." Tony was cut short by Peter holding his hand up. "And you realize that ive been adjusting my suit with that very insane dangerous tech in secret for two and a half months. I'm still alive and as i said, with multiple hands workinv we should be very safe and very quick. Thus giving us all sound canceling shoes." Peter smiled.

Unknown Location

"Brother, mr Rogers has contacted us. He asks for your assistance." A young female spoke, her brother turning around. "Do you have my suit prepared?" He asked, the female nodding. "We leave at once. Guards, prepare the jets. We leave as soon as possible." He said in a order-like tone, the group of spear welding women nodding as they left.

Avengers tower

Tony, Bruce, Peter and Rhodey were in the lab, working on the stealth gear. Steve and Bucky on the other hand were out in the living area. "You contact him?" Bucky asked, Steve nodding. "Yeah, he said they'd be here soon. He and his crew are known for the combat skills. Thank you for giving me the number." He smiled, Bucky chuckled. "Its the least I could do, seeing as I had my brain fixed there."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sam asked the two, "yup! Trust me when I say he is incredible on the field." Bucky smiled. "How can we be so sure?" Sam asked again. The two rolling their eyes, "trust us." Sam nodded silently, sighing as he walked to get a glass of water. "Done! Here everyone put these on " Peter smiled, placing the devices on the floor. Everyone did as told and put them on.

"Okay so...anyone have a back up plan?" Peter asked, just in case. "I called my friend and his sister, they'll be helping. They should be here any minute now." Bucky smiled, the elevator dinging from behind Peter. "Holy shit! Brother, you didnt yell me Spiderman would be here!!" The female squealed as she ran over to Peter. "Uhm...I take it you're a fan?" Spidey chuckled. "Duh!" she smiled, her brother walking over.