<<chapter eleven>>

Avengers tower

Peter woke up early, looking around his room. "Friday? Tell dad I'm coming downstairs." {On it Peter} He got up and decided to finally pull this prank on his family. "Friday, tell them I'm there but dont tell them where." {You got it Peter} and with that, he crawled up the wall and on to the ceiling.

He crawled silently until he reaches the kitchen. "Friday is Peter down yet?" Tony asked, {he already is boss} "well then where is he?" {He's informed me not to tell you boss} "that son of a.." *thwip* tony turned to grab his bagel, dumbfoundedly finding nothing on his plate. "Barton!? Where did you put my bagel?" He yelled in annoyance. "I didn't take your damn bagel!" The archer answered back from across the room

Peter ate the bagel, smiling to himself. He was also thankful for the high ceilings. "Peter? Wherever you are, please come here. Breakfast is almost done." Steve sounded worried, peter finishing up the last of his fathers bagel. Clint groaned and leaned back on the couch, looking up at Peter standing there. Peter mouthed the sound shh to him, Clint smirking. "Pete? Get down here, foods almost ready." the archer sounded bored, wanting food himself as Peter walked over to where the kitchen is.

Tony sighed, looking up and almost falling over because he was startled. "Peter!! Get off of the ceiling!!" Peter started laughing, Steve looking up and chuckling. "Took you long enough." Peter flipped down, landing in a heroic stance. "And dont flip down, you could hurt yourself." Peter smiled, "sorry. Morning!" He smiled again, "also I already ate." Peter winked at Tony, the billionaire gasping. "You took my bagel!!!" Peter nodded happily.

"It was easy as one [*wrist turn*] two [*web hit the coffee mug*] three" Peter pulled the thread, the coffee moving across the counter toward Peter. "Hey!" bucky yelled as Peter sipped the coffee. "Yes?" he smugly asked, Bucky sighing. "Take it. I can brew more." Peter smiled triumphantly, sipping the coffee again. "Gotta get used to that." Tony muttered under his breath. "Yeah, it'll take a while but it'll be worth it when I'm kicking ass alongside you guys!" Peter smiled again, "language!" Steve pointed at him with a fork.

"Sorry, slips out every so often." Peter sighed, looking around. "So...what's your next mission?" He asked, eager to fight. "We dont know yet bud, but when we do we'll tell ya." Tony chuckled, "wait. He's on the team?" Bucky questioned, Clint raising an eyebrow as well. "Yup! You're gothness is stuck with me." Peter chuckled, Bucky having an 'im so done with this kids shit' expression.

Fury's headquarters

"The webheads joined the Avengers, but we still don't know the heroes identity." Fury explained to a wall of screens. "Well figure it out. We haven't got that much time. You nees to fill in his hero file or it will be deleted." Fury nodded in agreement. "I understand sir, but he won't tell us and nor will Tony. Which is saying something for that chatter box." The screens all shifted as the conversation finished. They blinked off simultaneously.

Tower

"Hey Pete? I kinda wanna test your sensory." Rhodey and Sam shared a glance, Peter shrugging. "Alright. What do you want me to do?" "Turn around and we'll throw gummy bears at you. Catch as many as possible." Sam smirked, Peter doing as he was told. Rhodes threw the first one, Peters spidey sense going off as he turned to catch it in his mouth. A bag of gummy bears later, Rhodes and Wilson were amazed. "How did you?"

"I have a kinda sixth sense that helps detect incoming objects or cakes." He glared at Clint playfully. Hawkeye suddenly remembering what happened on the day Peter arrived at the tower. "Hey!! I didnt mean for that to happen!" He argued, the brunette chuckling. "Sure you didn't." Peter shot back sarcastically. Clint rolled his eyes and ate his cereal. "So...no mission until you tell me? Why...I wanna battle." He whined, Tony chuckled. "We know, but what we don't know is a mission. We need to know about it first ya know."