<<chapter four>>

Downtown queens

Peter sat, breathing heavily from his last fight. He looked up after a few minutes and saw a beautiful cityscape. Sighing as he took it all in. As if on cue, a poorly timed cue, his spidey sense was triggered. He looked around, seeing a blob of green about a mile off from his location.

Shit. Hulks out? Peter thought, facepalming as he stood, awaiting his fate. Soon Iron Man landed across from the boy, flipping his mask up. "Now you're pissing me off. Come with us now! Or we won't go easy." Tony warned him, Peter smirking beneath his mask, "oh please, you were trying your damndest to catch me and failed. Use that genius brain of yours to calculate a plan, then we'll talk."

"Listen kid, theres a lot going on that you don't understand." Cap looked at him, sheild at the ready. "Oh I understand more than you think. Trust me. Just cause im young doesn't mean I'm not wise, old man" he finger gunned the supersoldier, struggling away. "Hulk. Catch the spider." Tony spoke, a venom to his tone.

"Oh come on!" Peter yelled, dodging the jolly green giant as much as he could. He soon got tired and hopped on his back, hyperventilating as hulk tried to get him off. Peter sensed caps sheild coming as he jumped off, the sheild colliding with hulks back. "Aaarrgh!!" Hulk yelled, turning to cap.

"Awe, look. You made the green bean angry, apologize mr." Peter scolded his father in a sarcastic tone, Cap groaning as a web hit him in the face, yanking him to the ground. Tony aimed at the arachnid hero, a repulsor beam jetting out and just barely hitting Peter as he dodged it. "Hey! I'm walkin 'ere!" He mimicked a stereotypical new yorker, fist in the air, finger up as he dodged hulks incoming fist.

"Kid make hulk angry!" Hulk growled, trying to catch Peter. Cap threw his sheild, hitting peter in the small of his back. Peter tumbled out of the pain, "this is no time for world war three capsicle!" He yelled, Tony aiming at him again. Spidey dodged it, only to be caught in Banners hand. "Hulk catch spider!" Oh shit! No no no! Bad situation bad situation!! Peter squirmed, trying to escape.

Hulks grip was too tight, Peter just stopped. He drummed his fingers on Hulks palm, accepting his fate. Tony, Cap and Hulk went back to Avengers Tower. Natasha and Clint staring at them in awe, "you caught him!?" Was yelles by both assassins. Tony simply nodded, bringing Peter to a lab.

The next morning

Peter woke up, mask on as he looked around. Crap. Im in dads lab... He sighed, rolling his head back as the team walked in. "Guys! He's awake." Cap called to the group. Peter faked confusion, "where am I?" Tony let out a chuckle, "my lab Spiderman. Now, we have a question for you." "Im not telling you doofuses who I am. And no I'm not joining the team."

He busted through the cuffs with ease, shaking them off his wrists. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to get home." He swung out a conveniently openes window and to his rooms window. Changing out of the suit and into his pajamas. "Shit! He's got strength? Why did we forget that!?" Clint groaned, hitting his forehead.

Tony called up friday, "hey FRIDAY wake Peter up for me." {On it boss} An alarm was sounded in Peters room as the teen jumped and hit the floor with a thud. {Mister Stark wishes to see you} Peter groaned as he rubbed his head, "be right down..." He walked out of his room and to the living area, blinking hard to get the tiredness out of him.

"Hungry?" Steve asked him, Peter nodded and sat at the kitchen island. "Thanks pops.." He yawned, laying his head in his arms. "Y'alright kiddo?" Clint asked him, rubbing his back gently. Peter held his wince in, nodding tiredly. Soon Steve handed Peter a plate of leftover pasta, Peter picking at the noodles until he finally took a bite.

"Avengers, suit up. You've got a mission." Fury said as he walked in, Tony and Cap groaned. The two suited up slowly due to their injuries from the fight the night before. Peter downed his last bite, hugging his fathers goodbye. He was alone, in the biggest building he'd ever been in. He checked FRIDAY to see if the AI was still running, to his dismay it was.