<<chapter seven>> [wow we're in a chapter!]

()= white
[]= yellow
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Avengers tower

"Here ya go." Tony placed the lie detector on the coffee table, Peter swallowing thickly. "I-is that a p-polygraph machine?" He asked, starting to shake. "Indeed it is, its gonna help us see whether you're lying or not." Clint smirked as they attached the sensors to his torso, arms and hands.

He calmed himself as much as possible, breathing at a steady pace. "Tell me pete, do you know about spiderman?" Natasha asked, the needle slowly moving across the paper. "Yes." "Hes telling the truth." Clint spoke, a smile on his face. "Do you know who he is under the mask?" The needle moved slowly, peter keeping his mind clear.
"Yes." "Hes telling the truth." Natasha sighed, "Can you tell us who he is?"

The needle pinged a bit quicker, but slowed down. "No." "Truth again." She sat infront of the boy, looking at him intensely. "Is spiderman a friend of yours?" Peter chuckled a bit, "No." "Truth...again." Clint sounded annoyed, but listened and read the polygraph. "Have you met him?" She asked, hoping to get an answer. "Yes." "He lies!" Clint smiled, "so you haven't met him." Natasha smirked, "not personally, ive run into him a couple times while hes out on patrol." "Clint..?" She looked at her partner in 'crime'. "Truth."

"Now...tell me Peter Benjamin Parker. Are you spiderman?" She asked, him looking at a spot on the wall to help calm himself. "N-no" the needle wavered across the paper, black lines going up and down in uneven strokes. Clint squinted, "I've never gotten this type of reading before..." The needle drew a final line before stopping.

Wade Wilson

(Wade...wake up you lazy ass!)

[Yeah Wilson! Wake the fuck up!]

(Oh yeah, forgot to say this story isnt meant for little children)

[Oh who the fuck cares?]

"Fine! im up! im up! Damn boxes..." Wade growled, slapping the top of his head. He got up, naked as usual and took a shower. He cleaned everywhere, and then cleaned again cause of...reasons.

Wade smirked and got dressed for the day, hoodie, shirt and pants. He placed the clothing over his scarred body and jumped when his phone rang. Ding ding ding, apayodeya dokenai donate donate-"hello? Yes this is he..what? Catch who now? Hell fuckin yeah I'll take it! Thanks dick...I mean nick. See ya soon." He did a little happy dance and undressed to suit up and catch a vigilante.

Avengers tower

"What do you mean you've never gotten that reading?" Nat got up and looked at the graph before her. "what the-" she looked at the sprawled out pattern of lines, no real sequential pattern to them. "C-can I go now?" Peter asked, "no. We need you to stay here."

"Ugh...but im hungry and a growing boy." he sighed, the machine showing he was truthful. "Fine. But you come back after a half hour, got it?" Peter smiled, giving them a thumbs up.

He ran to his room, phone hacking fridays system as he suited up. He darted out the window, swinging around aimlessly. Swing after swing, no one came to fight him and crininals were tightly packed in their corners. "Wee!" Peter heard a random person say as he was knocked off his flow and onto a building top. "The hell was that for?" He growled, webbing the suspect.

"Woah spidey! Hang in there bud, just came to say hi. I miss you, and im kidnapping you." He recognized the voice, "deadpool? What are you talking about?" "Hired by shield to catch ya, mind helping me out a bit?" He shurgged, motioning the his webbed ankles. "Yes, I do mind. I'm not going with you. Already had most of the avengers after me, don't need my ex-friend after me. K"