Chapter 6

A/N:
We will be incorporating some scenes from Avengers: Infinity War but nothing spoiler heavy. Just a quick authors' note, anyway here's the chapter

Peter felt the soft tapping against his temple.
Tap
Tap
Tap
"Really, MJ?" Peter looked at the girl who was previously throwing popcorn at his face.

"You weren't paying attention." She shrugged and picked up another buttery piece and threw it at his forehead.

"Heh. You have butter on your face now." Ned smiled at Peter.

Peter grumbled something inaudible before taking his long sleeve to wipe it off of his face.

The credits of their movie rolled on the screen in front of them as MJ continued to throw popcorn at the two boys.

"Hey Ned, can you please tell Peter how he shouldn't ignore Tony Stark's phone calls?"

"You're doing what?!" Ned shouted at his friend who was glaring at MJ.

"You weren't supposed to tell him." Peter groaned and turned to his flabbergasted friend.

"Peter, this is Tony Stark we are talking about!" Ned shouted, he stood up and paced around the room.

"I know, Ned. But Aunt May said I don't get to do any superheroing until my grades are pulled up." Peter turned to the dark-skinned boy.

"Answering his phone calls isn't superheroing." MJ butted in.

"According to Aunt May it is, but you two are making a big deal out of this." The boy got up and stood in front of them, "Besides, if Mr. Stark really needs me he'll show up."

"He is trying to call you." MJ pointed out and threw a popcorn kernel at him.

The boy used his spider powers to catch the kernel with a frown, "Aunt May's rules."

"Is it fair to say her rules stink?" Ned copied the boy's expression.

"Ned, it's fair." Peter crossed his legs and sat down. "Grades before being a neighborhood hero."

"You have to upgrade," MJ picked up a kernel and inspected it, "The neighborhood is boring." She smiled and threw the kernel at the annoyed boy.

"I agree." The three turned to the stranger that stood behind them. "Oh, hi!" The man pulled off his mask to reveal an Afro-Latino teenager. "I'm Miles Morales, I'm-" he flinched when he got hit with a kernel. "Or not." He shrugged slightly annoyed.

"Who are you?" Peter asked, now wearing his suit. "Wait, you already answered that. I guess I should ask you, 'Why you are here?'"

"Great superheroing there, Peter." MJ criticized earning a laugh from Ned.

"I can't help that I'm awkward." Peter hissed at his giggling friends.

"Wow." Miles smiled, the group turning to him. "I looked up to you as a kid and you're just as weird as you are in the future- well, technically in my timeline."

"Wait, hold up. You're timeline?" Ned stood up and stared at the new teenager. "Are we talking more about Back to the Future or more like Star Trek's 'Mirror Universe'?"

"Um, more like jumping universes to save almost half of this universe. My Doctor Strange sent me here to prevent that from happening. All the help you can get, am I right?"

"Who's Doctor Strange? Or the person that is threatening our universe?" Peter questioned the new stranger.

"Oh, Doctor Strange must have sent me here too early. Or you are slacking, I was told you did that a lot. Of course you would never admit to it."

"I told you to answer Stark's calls." MJ threw a kernel at Peter while the stranger continued to blabber on.

"Oh yeah, you should definitely do that." Miles nodded in agreement with MJ after he returned to the conversation at hand.

"You know, I'm liking him more and more." Ned smiled.

"Alright." Peter stared at the new stranger who was dressed in a suit similar to his. "Tell us exactly what your story is and elaborate more on why you're here."

"Now that's superheroing, May isn't going to be happy." Ned smiled as the teens tuned into the stranger's interesting tale.

********Meanwhile********

"Look kid, answer as soon as possible. You deserve to know." Tony removed the phone from his face to end the voicemail.

"I thought no teens, Tony." Tony turned to see the older male by age but still young looking man.

"He deserves to know, even if I don't want him to know. He earned it." Tony placed his phone in his pocket and looked at the Star Spangled Man with A Plan.

"Is he going to fight with us?" Steve leaned on the wall, never breaking eye contact.

"No, he's going to be our eyes. He'll make sure everyone in the area evacuates, he won't do anything more."

"Does the same go with Groot?" Steve raised an eyebrow towards the stressed male.

"Yes, as well as Shuri."

"This is a bad idea, Tony. Gathering us up all togethe-"

"This was your plan." Tony growled, "You wanted everyone on board! And I, and I am stupidly trusting you. So yeah, this is a bad idea. But I think all of us are out of better ideas."

"I'm sorry." Steve muttered and walked towards him. "I wish there was another way, but there isn't. You heard Strange, only one way this all can work."

"And it includes Peter being involved. He's just a kid but he's a part of this arrogant plan."

"Everyone hates that we're dragging in the younger heros, but it's needed. All help, including Loki's friends Sigyn and L, will work with Strange's plan."

"I hope so," Tony straightened up and stared in the eyes of the lost man, "Because I do not want to be responsible for their deaths."

"We'll make sure no one dies, that's our mission."

"Our mission is based off of Strange who won't tell us everything about his presage."

"You have to accept it, Tony. We all can't be superhuman like you think you are."

"I just don't want anyone to die, Steve."

"No one does."

Chapter End~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and keep in mind that we will incorporate scenes from Infinity War but will still continue in the path that we set up for the story. And as always Share, Like, and Comment! Feel free to check our personal accounts!

Chapter by K