Chapter 8

"I am Groot." The Floral Colossus dipped his head towards the astonished teen.

"That's so cool!" The amazed Peter stared at the aliens in front of him. "But-like-you guys aren't here to rule the world or plant aliens in stomachs, right?"

"I am Groot."

"That's a 'no', right?" He sputtered nervous.

An older human stepped towards the two teenagers rolling his eyes, "Stop scaring the kid. We're not here to take over, we're here to help." The male perked up his chest and flashed a smile, "I'm Peter Quill."

The boy's loud gasp made the Guardians send a questioned look,

"I'm a Peter, too!" He said with excitement, the two Peters talked based on the common name.

"He's adorable." Gamora smiled at the wide-eyed teenager.

"I could just eat him up." Rocket groaned annoyed, he'd rather be with the other group that went to Jotenhiem.

"How would a rodent so small eat an innocent child like him?" Drax furrowed his eyebrows. The other Guardians sighed and shook their heads, not wanting to explain another metaphor.

"Wow! A talking raccoon!" The young Peter beamed at Rocket.

"I know, I'm awesome." The raccoon smirked.

"This is so exciting!" Mantis shouted once she touched Peter Parker's arm, "I can't believe aliens are this cool!"

"Enough." The sharp word caused Mantis to retract her hand from the boy, the second man in Awesome Facial Hair Bros walked into the room. "Peter,"

"Yes?" The two Peters said in unison.

Strange sighed annoyed, "Parker, I meant Parker."

"Yes, sir-doctor- um...Dr. Strange-wizard, sir?"

"Why was I put in charge of babysitting?" Doctor Strange grumbled under his breath, he looked at the teen who had a nervous smile on his face. "Stark said you needed to talk to me."

"Oh, yeah. So, Mr. Stark told me that you all were recruiting people to help with superheroing, and I found-well, he found me-"

"Parker, get to the point, please."

"Someone from the future in another dimension found me and said that he could help." Peter said in a single breath.

"Wait- what?" Strange looked at the teenage boy shocked.

"Yeah, Miles Morales, he's in the bathroom." Peter shrugged and threw his thumb over his shoulder to point at the bathroom.

"And you're shocked by aliens?"

"Teenagers, am I right?" Quill butted into their conversation with a smile.

"What about teenagers?" Miles Morales seemed to appear beside Peter Parker with a small smile on his face.

"Are you Miles?" Strange asked shocked and confused.

"Yep, and you're Doctor Strange. It's nice to see that you have the stone." The traveller motioned to the amulet that hung around the doctor's neck.

"Why were you sent here?"

"I'm here to-"

"No." Strange interrupted the teenager, "Why was a kid sent to help us?"

Miles was silent for a minute, a frown formed on his face, "I'm the only one left, everyone else is dead. I was sent here to save this dimension from the same fate as mine."

Everyone was silent, shivers stretched across their bodies from the haunting words.

"Then help us, and after your mission is complete we'll figure out what to do with you." Doctor Strange said, void of all emotion.

"That's the plan." Miles smiled sadly.

"Tell us who else can help." Strange led the boy to another room to talk in private.

"There's a lot, actually." Miles smiled of the thought of saving this dimension even if it wasn't his.

********

"The police are in a high speed chase in hopes of catching the billion dollars on the-"

The knife ledged in the T.V. cut off the annoying reporter's voice. The merc groaned and attempted to sit up, only to give up and roll onto the floor. The empty bottle of beer shattered under his weight, he let out another groan. He huffed before bolting up and pulling on his red suit.

"Suit up everyone!" He shouted and looked around the room, he turned to no one at all.

"Oh, right. It's just me." He turned to face a certain point on the wall, "No Captain Marvel for you today. Maybe the next time these lazy authors update. And according to the authors, no cursing allowed. So if I seem out of character," The merc with a mouth pulled out a stapled packet that reeked of beer and puke.

"According to the script I have here, 'No cursing as we the authors want to stay a good PG-13'. So you're stuck with a non-cursing me." He put on his equipment while he talked in the empty room,

"Your not-so-friendly neighborhood Wade Wilson." He hoisted the large Hello Kitty bag over his shoulder,

"And no, I'm not going to stop them- the bad guys. I'm the whole Anti-hero who kills people but doesn't curse. So, I'm going to go kill some random people and hope Spidey doesn't send me a last minute booty call." Winking at no one, the merc walked out of the room.

...

He stomped back into the room and grabbed a half-eaten chimichanga before walking out of the room again. The merc with a mouth poked his head into the room,

"You can go now, switch to another hero. A fan favorite with great hair and almost destroyed New York. The guy who has the metal arm. The raccoon who can talk. The teens in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"No? Just have me rambling on? By this point the author could have introduced Captain Marvel, or even switch to Wakanda. Go, go on. Go skip ahead to where the author actually does something impressive." He stares for a few minutes.

"Go, go on and read. Maybe they'll do something eventually." He shrugged before finally leaving.

********

An old professor crashed to the ground, blood flowed from his broken nose, "I don't know!" He cried out.

"I suggest you do, and quickly."

"I don't know!" He cried out once more.

"Where are the Asgardians? Tell me, or I go after Jane Foster."

"I don't know. Thor left a long time ago, no one knows where he is."

"We'll see about that, Erik Selvig." A sharp blade pierced through Selvig's chest, but the man didn't care. He turned to his followers, "Find Jane Foster and bring her to me. I must find my Grand Champion." The followers nodded before boarding one of the two ships. "Oh, go clean up, Topaz. I don't want blood in my Commodore."

Chapter End~

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!! Updates will be more scheduled in the future. Thank you all of the 1K views!! As always, comment, vote, and share! Don't forget to check out our other stories!

Chapter by K