Chapter 4

-Avril's POV-

I changed back once I was in my room, slipping into a strapless high-low white dress featuring a ruched sweetheart bodice with a beaded waistline. Soft layers of chiffon created a sexy skirt that has a mid thigh length in the front and cascades around to ankle length in the back, that I had fallen in love with. I threw on a black leather jacket over it, and put on sunglasses. The look was both innocent, and bad ass. A banging on my door caught my attention, and I threw on cherry red lipstick. I opened the door, to see Gage, Silas, Derek, and the twins.

"Group meeting, now." Gage said, barging into my room. The guys followed, and sat on my queen-sized bed.

"Hey Avs, can we come in?" I imitated Gage's voice, before returning my voice to normal. "Yeah, sure, come right in and sit on my bed! Thanks for asking."

The guys rolled their eyes as I closed the door.

"What up with giving Landon a once over and growling?" Derek asked.

I shrugged and lied. "My wolf had control for a second. It was nothing. So, what happened after we went inside, Gage?"

Gage looked down, glaring at the rug, as if it had killed his mother. What ever he had to say, wasn't going to be good.

"I asked Landon if he has a mate, or a Luna, and he flat out told me never. I want to strangle the crap out of him, Avs. How did you deal with that idiot?" Gage asked, his tone gruff.

"She didn't, remember?" Shane piped in.

"Yeah, she ran to us, remember, boss?" Jesse added.

"Do not call me boss! It's Alpha." Gage snapped.

"Sure thing, Alpha." Shane and Jesse said simultaneously. I rolled my eyes. Jesse and Shane did love to speak at the same time, as if they're one person, but honestly, it makes it confusing to understand what they're saying.

"And Gage...?" I urged Gage to tell what else happened.

"I told him your training schedule. Saturdays, 8 AM sharp. Told him you give penalties for lagers. Nothing else." Gage paused. "Oh, and they want everyone to come to the bonfire whatever that they have on Monday nights. But I'm guessing-"

"I wanna skip out. I'd ask you to stay, but you're the big A, so you gotta go. My twins will stay with me, right?" I fluttered my eyelashes at Jesse and Shane. They sighed, and nodded.

"Yay!" I did a happy dance, causing the guys to laugh.

"You're too funny. And that is why you're our baby sister." Derek sighed.

"No, I'm your bad ass baby sister. And I'm only a year younger than you!" I said, crossing my arms and pouting my lip out.

They laughed again, until a knock cut them short.

"Um...Is this Gage's third in command's room?" It was Landon.

I growled at the door, hiding behind Gage. He looked at me, before opening the mind link.

I've got an idea. All of you be quiet, and don't kill me afterwards, Avs. He said to all of us. We nodded, and he faked a girl's moan, and spoke up.

"Do you mind? We're a little busy." He said, sounding out of breath. My cheeks warmed up, and the other guys had to stifle their laughter.

Landon's voice sounded hesitant, and embarrassed. "Oh, oh, sorry, I didn't realize...I'll leave you two alone."

I heard Landon's footsteps down the hall, before they disappeared. The guys started to laugh, and I glared at Gage. He looked at the ground, a blush on his face. I lunged for him, pinning him down onto the carpet. I straddled him, before I put my hands around his neck.