Chapter 11

-Landon's POV-

What can be more embarrassing than being trained by a girl? Being trained by the girl who you used to bully, who happens to be a year younger than you. I know, I know, its karma, since I bullied her all those years, so now I must deal with a hell of a training every single Saturday. Yep, the alpha still has to train.

Most of the teens who were training had gathered in the field, talking and laughing. One of the female wolf 'it' girls came up to me, rubbing up to me, leaning in to give me a perfect view of her boobs. But, I wasn't at all interested as I used to be.

"Hey, Landon, after this is over, you wanna meet up with me for some fun?" She asked, in a forced seductive voice. It took all I had not to gag.

"I'll think about it." I said, pushing her away, as Avril came view.

No body payed attention to her at first, so she got out a blow horn. I covered my ears, just before she pressed the button. People jumped, turning to face her. Once she had everyone's attention, she threw the bullhorn aside, flashing a grin. I looked over to where the majority of the guys were, and growled. Half of them had their jaws on the floor, the other half smirking and sending looks at her.

"Now that I have your attention. A few of you may remember me, but for those who don't; I'm Avril Faye, former Omega of Moon Bane, now Nightshade's Warrior." She said proudly, a smirk stretched onto her lips.

A few gasps, and unbelieving chuckles came from the group of teenagers, but I, just stood there, waiting for her to have us run or whatever.

"Anyways, I want you all to run the perimeter of the house three times, and come back here. Don't lag, you'll regret it." She said, before pointing to the house. A few of the guys started stripping to change into their wolves. Avril raised an eyebrow. "Did I say that you'd be running in your wolf forms?"

The crowd of teens let out groans, even I, which I regret. Because Avril grabbed the bullhorn, blowing it again.

"Go!"

I took off running. The perimeter of the house is big, considering that two packs live here. By the time I finished the third lap, I was gasping for air. A few guys had beaten me here, and they were flirting with Avril, fighting for her attention. I growled, walking up to Avril. Her eyes narrowed, and she backed away from all the guys.

"100 pushups, now." She growled, pointing to the ground.

We all groaned, before dropping to the ground, proceeding with our hundred pushups. Wasn't it the stragglers would be punished?

"I heard that, Landon. And yes, they will. But since you're all acting like strays over a piece of meat, you all earned yourself 100 pushups. But, you'll thank me later." Avril said. Oh crap, I said it out loud.

"Why will we thank you for this torture?" One of the guys asked.

Avril flashed us a thousand-watt smile, while twirling a piece of her hair. "It'll only make you stronger."

By the time the last of the wolves came, I had finished my hundred pushups, my arms screaming.

"I want those who just finished the run to give me 150 pushups." She said. All the girls who straggled groaned.

Avril raised an eyebrow.

"No? You'll regret not warming up your arms." She said, before raising her voice. "Gage!"

Gage came walking up.

"Would you care to persuade these girls to do their pushups?" Avril asked.