Chapter 14

-Landon's POV-

When Avril returned home, it took all I had to keep my wolf from taking over and jumping her. She glanced at me, before heading to the kitchen, and raiding the fridge.

"I'm starving." She complained, as she shoved her head in the fridge. She grabbed a diet coke, before plopping down on the couch, sitting on Aden's lap.

"Last time I checked, I'm not a couch cushion." Aden said.

Avril looked at Aden, fluttering her thick eyelashes at him.

"Come on, I wanna sit on your lap, like when I was little. Pweease?" She said, pouting her lips.

Aden groaned, but didn't shove her off.

After dinner, I pretty much dragged her upstairs into my room. She scrambled onto my bed, as I followed her. Once I hit the bed, our lips locked, and I pulled her onto my lap. Shocks and tingles spread through my body, as we kissed and nipped at each other's lips. I groaned, realizing I hadn't locked the door.

I broke away, walking to the door, and locking it. I turned back to Avril, jumping onto the bed, pinning her under me. I planted kisses on the corner of her lips, down to the corner of her jaw,onto her neck. I stopped at the patch of skin just below her ear, planting a kiss on the skin. A moan of pleasure escaped Avril's lips. At the angelic sound of it, I growled against her neck. I felt her hands entangling in my hair, as I continued kissing the place where I plan to mark her.

When another moan escaped Avril's mouth, I sucked her skin into my mouth, savoring the taste, before grazing my teeth on the skin. Avril moaned once more, forcing my mouth harder against her neck. I sank my teeth into her neck, causing her to arch her back, gasping my name as pleasure flooded through us. Everything went black, as my wolf completely took over.

I awoke to find Avril against my chest, my arms wrapped around her naked waist. I froze. Naked waist? My wolf purred in delight.

Mate. Completely mine. He purred. Last night was worth the wait.

As if she heard him, Avril stirred, causing the sheet to be pulled down. I gasped, when I saw the mark I had made on her. Swirls and an ivy pattern started on both sides of her neck, just under her ears, before trailing down her neck, across her shoulders, down her arms, ending at her fingertips.

"That's going to be hard to hide." I muttered to myself. Her eyelids fluttered open, her azure blue eyes lighting up at the sight of me. Her eyes roamed my face, down to my chest, ending at where the sheet covered me.

"What?" I asked her with a smirk. She was checking me out, and not even hiding it!

"You're my mate." She said happily, her hands on my chest. The gesture caused shocks to erupt up my chest, to my heart, which started hammering.

"I know. But, I can't remember what happened last night. I last remember my teeth being there." I fingered the spot where the mark starts, causing Avril to moan. "And then it went black."

Avril hesitated, before replying. "Me too. I think our wolves took over." She said.

My wolf purred in my head. And I'll do it again. I'm ready for round 2. He said.

Avril jumped when my wolf started talking to me. "I-I heard th-that." She stuttered.

Good, I'm agreeing with Landon's wolf. Let me take over. I heard a female voice say. I want pups.

I swear you seriously should be named 'Dark Avril' or whatever, because you're the exact opposite of me, and you annoy me. I heard Avril in my head. So shut up, you got your happily ever after.

Avril's wolf responded snarkily. Hey, you're the one that wanted to forgive them, that wanted them to-

SHUT UP, THAT WAS YOU! Avril yelled in her head, causing me to snicker. So thats why Avril is how she is. Because of her wolf.

"Come on. We should get showered and downstairs." I said, getting up.

The sheets fell from me, and Avril covered her eyes, her face turning red. I let out a chuckle. We mated, and yet she still acts innocent.

"Avril, come on, we're Mates. I think its okay for you to look." I chuckled.

Yeah, look, also lay on your back and spread. My wolf said.

SHUT UP! I yelled in my head.

Avril uncovered her eyes, throwing a pillow at me. When I went to grab the pillow, Avril bolted to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Nice distraction!" I called.

"I know!" She sang replied, before I heard the shower go on.

I chuckled, before throwing on a black tee, and black skinny jeans. I left Avril in my room, before walking downstairs. Everyone's going to know who my mate is, today.

And I'm scared as hell about how they may react to Avril.

*******************************************************************************

Dun Dun DUNN...

Avril and Landon are finally mated! Sorry Gage fans, but Gage has something big coming towards him.

Picture on the side is Avril with her mark. If the picture doesn't show, go to this link:

http://wayofthewiltedrose.tumblr.com/post/27635801281/avrilfayepicturebook

Question: Do you think Landon and Avril are going to have kids? If so, how many do you think? If they were to have children, what do you think they'll name them? (I'm considering Avril having pups, I just want to know what you think)

Like it? Dislike it? Love it? Hate it?

Vote...

Comment...

Fan...