Epilouge: Glorious

• Посвящена Everyone who feels wrong everywhere

Please don't criticize me if the trailer looks wrong. :/

-Lonely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TWENTY YEARS LATER (from their perspective)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THREE YEARS LATER (from mine)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure they'll be there?" I asked the Doctor, still shy about meeting them again.

We had just defeated the Daleks again, with the help of Torchwood, UNIT, Sarah Jane and her son, K9, Rose, and Donna. In celebration, we had thrown a party in the TARDIS as we towed the Earth back to its normal position (the Daleks had taken it elsewhere in an attempt to destroy space and time.) Now the TARDIS was parked somewhere in the wilderness of San Francisco, in the year 2012. According to the Doctor, he had told Matt to bring the band to this exact spot at this exact point in time, but I had my doubts. Maybe he had forgotten; it had been twenty years, after all.

"I'm sure," he said, nodding towards the door, urging me to open it.

Shyly, I placed my hand on the handle and pushed, doubtful I would see them. But sure enough, outside stood a single black trailer, and off to the side stood three silhouetted figures; two standing, looking out over the ocean, one sitting, looking up into the stars.

For a second I stood back, shy. The four boys I had known... they were so much younger. Now they had grown, and compared to them, I had stayed almost the same. What would they say, when they had made such great progress over the past twenty years, and I had done close to nothing?

"Go on then," the Doctor muttered, nudging me forward.

I stepped through the trees, the cold San Francisco wind whipping through my hair. I kept walking, afraid to make a sound, until I was around ten feet away from them. I took a deep breath, unaudible though the wind, and said simply, "Uh... hi..."

They turned around to see who it was, and when they saw me, their faces lit up like candles. "Martha!"

Before I could respond, Matt was hugging me, squeezing me tightly, cold from being outside for however long he had been here. "I haven't seen you in years!"

"You haven't changed at all!" Chris exclaimed, hugging me as soon as Matt found the strength to let go again. "What are you?"

"Time travel," I choked, trapped in Chris's supertight megahug.

"Sorry," he muttered, letting go of me. I gasped for breath, grinning.

"So when are you going to introduce me to your boyfriends?"

I turned around to see a flirty-looking Jack Harness leaning casually against a pine tree, the Doctor casting him dirty looks. "Jack, no."

"Oh my gosh..." I covered my face in my hands, blushing. "I'm so rude..."

Jack grinned. "I'm actually quite a fan myself, I just wanted to know who these 'old friends' of yours were." Then suddenly his face turned jealous. "You fought daleks with Matthew Bellamy?!?!?"

"Jack, no."

He glared at the Doctor. "What, so now I'm not allowed to be surprised?"

The Doctor raised his head and eyed him suspiciously. "For you, that's flirting."

"With who, Matt?"

Hearing this, Matt gave me a quizzical look, like I have fanboys? I grinned at him laughingly.

"You don't know Jack," I told him jokingly. "He flirts with everyone."

"I am not flirting with him!"