I don't want people to stare

Tzuyu's PoV (tzuyu's a boy)

Sana and I are gonna go eat outside since I'm bored (at her cooking..)
My jaw dropped when I looked at her outfit ..she's wearing a short brown skirt with an oversized sweater that reveal her cleavage and her left shoulder...

"babe, can you.. Uhh.. Wear something else that less revealing.. "

"Ooh so you think my body is not in good shape..so you ashamed to let people now that I'm ur girlfriend!!huh?!" Sana said.

'OMG..girls*eyes roll'
"what?!! No!! Babe, I don't want people stare at your white milky smooth shoulder..they'll eye fuck you!!and I hate it!!"

"oww.. Really??! So you can stare at other girls..wink and smile at them!!??" Sana replied Mad

"OMG.. Sana!! I love you and just you.. Got it babe?! Those girls are nothing compared to you..so please change it, those horny asses will get on my nerves"

Then, sana's face got softened
"Aww.. Okay babe.. I'm sorry for doubting you..i love you "

"I love you too" I kissed her on her lips for a good five minutes "Now, go change" I winked at her..

.
.
.
.
.
Later that night...

Third PoV 

When they arrived at the restaurant.. Tzuyu called the waiter... You see, the waiter was kinda hot with a red lipstick and body curves.. And thicc Ass..

Tzuyu gulped..knowing that his GF is infront of him..

"what c-can I get for you ?"the waiter said while smiling and stuttering? So.. Being the flirty he was.. Tzuyu decided to play it off

"two spaghetti and two lime juice" then he wink at her
'shit!i think Sana saw it'  tzuyu cursed silently

"I LOve yOu AnD jUSt YoU.. ThEy'Re NoTHinG.. I'm not buying those Shit anymore Chou!!" Sana said in a mocking tone

'here we go.. :* '

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.