C R U S H.

S A N A

X

T Z U Y U

(p l a y.  t h e.  m e d i a.)

third person POV

         It all started back on their high school days, sana was a senior while tzuyu  was a junior. Despite bring senior and junior they got along pretty well, chaeng introduced sana to tzuyu. Vice versa. they became best friends

          To tzuyu, sana was an angel, her hero, her everything. tzuyu knew she grew feelings for the older girl. But, little did she know. Sana also felt the same way towards her, but she's afraid if these stupid feelings ruined their relationship. So, its better this way. At least thats what she said to herself.

but what break tzuyu's heart even more is that when she heard sana had a boyfriend. She cant help but to ask the question by her own. She comes to sana's class with her classmates watching them. Tzuyu got in and sat beside sana. Some of sana's friend mesmerized how good looking tzuyu ia.

"Unnie..?"

"What brings you here, tzuyu-ah?"

"i-is it true?"

"about what?"

"you and tae oppa?"

"..."

"Answer me honestly please"

Tears already dripping from tzuyu's eyes, her shoulder shaken, still try to hold it.

sana's heart broke at the scene, she got up from her seat and went to hug the poor girl.

tzuyu push sana away

"Don't touch me!!"

"tzu...its--"

Tzuyu ran out of sana's class and go to the nearest bathroom.

'chou fucking tzuyu, what did i say about falling in love? stupid.'

Tzuyu said to herself inside the stall.

"why does it hurt so bad?! I love her so much but why cant i let go of her?? I want her to be happy but happy with me! I want to be here and i want her to be mine! Why cant i have her?! God, i know this is wrong. Please forgive me!".

*Clack the door opened
Indicating someone come in

"Tzu! I know youre here!! Listen to me first!! Its not true! The rumor! Who did you heard it from?!! I-i like, no! I LOVE YOU!!please came out. It hurts me seeing you like that, please please please don't cry. be happy."

Sana said. Tears streaming down her face. Knees trembled. Facing her face on the ground.

only get in tzuyu's embrace seconds later. they both cry. Sana returns the hug.