(M) fight s*x!

🔞TOO MUCH CURSING AND ROUGH NESS🔞

"SANA!! WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU JOKING??!YOU CALLED THIS A JOKE!?"

"yeah!! What's wrong tzuyu??!I only making out with a guy ONCE!!  And you??you can fuck a bitch every night !!!??thinking I wouldn't know??! Huh!!?"

"wow!!! Sana!! Wow!!! I can't believe you trust that eagle's mouth??!"

"shut the fuck Up!! You don't know anything about him!!"

"woman!! I dare you to said that one more time..istg I'll fuck you up!!"

"Ohhh! You think I wouldn't say it well.. YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK YOUR BIT--"

Before Sana finishes her word, tzuyu kissed her forcefully. Biting her lips, she couldn't breathe properly "hmph-" sana moaned while hitting tzuyu's chest because lack of air

Didn't broke the kiss, tzuyu squeeze her butt lifting her to his waist. Sana opened her mouth an opportunity for tzuyu's tounge to slip in exploring Her mouth.. Dominating Her

Taking her to the bedroom.. Still didn't broke the kiss, sana's eyes are getting droopy..

Laying her on the bed ungently, sana could finally breathe..tzuyu stood up unbuckled his belt and unzipping his pants and boxer.. The 9 inch shaft sprung free...

"suck it bitch." tzuyu demanded

Sana immediately put her tounge on the tip of it..licking it while her hand stroking it..after adjusting to its size.. She start putting the length in her mouth, not even half of it. Bobbing Her head up and down.. Feeling it hits the back of her throat..tzuyu worried but he feels pleasure and still mad at the same time..

"ugh.. Ngh~..fuck!!enough!!"

Tzuyu pulled out his shaft..pushed Sana down to the bed.. Undress her roughly...

"tell me!! Did you really making out with that ass hole?!!"

Didn't even giving love bites or sth.. Tzuyu immediately put three fingers in her and pumping it in and out at fast pace...

"AHH!! Slow down!! Tzuyu-ah!!"

"tell me.. You filthy bitch!!"

Tzuyu fasten the pace even more.. Finally, he gives kisses to sana's neck and lips...biting her mounds and squeezing it..

"N-no!! I was just AH!! trying t-to make you jealous Ahh!! Tzuyu-ah i'm about to---"

Hearing Sana is about to cum.. He pulls out his hand...greeted by sana's frown..

"if you're trying to make me jealous.. Congratulations you succeed.."

Tzuyu pumped his shaft so that it's standing again... And put the tip in front of sana's core..

"are you really gonna put that all in?!will it fit??" Sana said

Tzuyu smirked

And immediately push all of the length in...

"AHH!!fuck!!why are you so mad!!you're the one who stall around and fuck a bitch..while your ducking wife is here!!!"

Tzuyu pulls sana's hair..and start thrusting his hips back and forth..

"listen to me!! Ugh!! I would never cheat on you!!..." Tzuyu said while keep pumping his length in and out of her..

"..and Dont you ever!! Ever!! Trust that friend of yours!!" he add

"AHH! Okay I'm sorry!! I-i just Ahh! miss you!!"

"apologize accepted!!"

He fasten the pace even more and more until it hit her g-spot..

"AHH!! Yes!! Right there!!! Tzuyu-ah you're so big!"

"ngh~ too tight!!"

After that Sana and tzuyu cummed at the same time...tzuyu pulls of his shaft.. And layed down beside her...

*panting*panting

Without a word after they cuddled in each others embrace for like good 5 minutes until someone broke the silence..

"i'm sorry.. Was I to rough?" tzuyu asked

"yah! You did! Now I'm sore down there how am I supposed to work tomorrow?!" Sana said while hitting tzuyu's chest

"but I kinda loved this side of you" she added..

"seriously tho...what are you so mad for?"

"I just don't want my wifey to be someone else's..even just the thought of that.. Breaks my heart" tzuyu said and hugging Sana even tighter

"really?wow, I even let you winked to other girls... I hate you.."

"I love you too"

And they both off to sleep.. Tomorrow morning goes pretty normal..they act like nothing's wrong unless just Sana's weird way of walking...tzuyu laughed when he sees it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.