(M) BABY?

Tzuyu is a male

Third person PoV

Tzuyu and Sana are married for one month now after being in a relationship for two years, despite from the work that tzuyu have he always spend time with Sana if he can..tzuyu barely go to home..he only came back twice or third times a week... And it's making their both lifes hard, on one hand tzuyu as a guy he also have needs.. While Sana, just miss him a lot sometimes she cried...
.
.
.
Saturday night..

Hubby <3
Calling........

Sana :
Baby, where are you?

Tzuyu :
I'm at work.. Why?

Sana :
Have you eat? I miss you :(

Tzuyu :
I have, and I miss you too..

Sana :
It's Saturday night, can't you go home?

Tzuyu :
I don't know honey, there's still a lot of paper here.. I need to get the job done, but I'm not sure..i mean I promised to go home every weekend but..*sigh I'll try.. Okay babe? Will you wait?

Sana :
Owh.. It's okay...I'll wait.. Like I always do.

Tzuyu :
Babe..are yo- *tut tut tut
*sighs

Tzuyu knows sana's disappointed with him because he can't came home.. But not today, he will work with every muscles in his body to get it done..

While Sana on the other hand still sad and mad.. Because what's the point of the marriage if they can't be together 24/7??so, she decided to eat dinner and go to sleep..

03:23 pm

'fuck sake.. It's finally done' tzuyu mentally cursed..

Tzuyu eventually got back to home...tzuyu knocked.. No response... Well, obviously sana's asleep at this hour..so..he got in from the back door..

He goes upstairs to their room, seeing Sana asleep her back facing him..
He goes to sana's side..staring at her sleeping wife.. Doesn't want to wake her up he whispers 'see, I told you..I'm home' then he kissed her cheeks and forehead..

Tzuyu decided to take a shower first..and then only wear a boxer on..because he thinks it's comfy..Sana hearing the closet open and closed.. Disturbing her sleep.. And she realised there's someone behind her... She turns her back.. Seeing tzuyu only in a boxer 'holy crap..he's hot!' She mentally cursed..

"oh, did I wake you up?" tzuyu said

Sana cried..

"oh god.. Don't cry wifey...did you miss me that much? I'm sorry.. Please stop crying" tzuyu said while embracing her in hug and kiss her forehead to make her stop crying.. Sana sobbed while returning the embrace..

"you're *hiks a jerk *hiks How can you *hiks leave me *hiks!!" Sana responds

"i'm sorry babe.. I'm working hard for our baby, you know our future..i want to spend my life with you."

" baby?? What baby.. We never even did it after we got married."

Hearing that tzuyu realises how he miss her so much and sometimes even jerk off about her at his office's bathroom... He immediately kiss her on the lips rough and needy... She return the kiss back.. They put their tounges in.. It fought.. Tzuyu won..being the sub.. Sana moaned "hmpf-ngh~"...'holy duck!' tzuyu cursed..
His hand got under sana's shirt roaming from her abs until he met the mounds..squeezing and pinching it.. Sana moaned more...

Being needy and horny.. Tzuyu took of sana's shirt along with her short leaving her only in undergarments..
He then immediately kiss sana's lips more and goes to jawline and then to her neck.. Sucking, biting, and licking it.. Tzuyu took Sana to his lap while his hand on sana's thigh..he unclasped sana's bra.. And start sucking and biting sana's boobs..sana moaned even harder "ahh~Ahh~AHh~ngh~ugh.."

He flipped the position and now he's on top.. Taking off sana's panties.. She's dripping wet.. Tzuyu teased Sana with rubbing his bulge to her clit while kissing her... Sana moaned in the kiss...she can't help it anymore.. She got up and open his boxer by herself.. Tzuyu surprised...his dick sprung up free and proud..sana took it in her hand and rubbing it..

Licking the tip of the head.. Tzuyu groaned in pleasure.. Sana's tounge goes from side to side of his dick.. Then she took it in her mouth.. Adjusting to it's size...bobbing Her head up and down.. Tzuyu took her hair and pushed her even deeper until it reach the back of her throat..giving him a good blow job.. Sana gagged..."oh baby~youre so warm"...after a few minutes "ahh~ i'm gonna cum! Sanaaa!!" tzuyu cummed in her mouth..she swallowed it..and licked it clean..

Tzuyu got back to her position earlier which is between sana's spread leg...knowing the sign.. Tzuyu put the tip in her core before getting all of it in.. "ugh~ so big~" Sana moaned... "you're tight.." tzuyu said..tzuyu start thrusting his hip back and forth.. While squeezing and sucking sana's mounds and kiss her "ahh~" seeing Sana pleasured.. He fasten the pace ..hitting her g-spot "oh god! AHH!! YES! RIGHT THERE!! MORE!! AHHH!" after a few more thrust they both come inside her.. Kissing her again..

Pulling his dick off.. Putting on his boxer.. Knowing sana's exhausted...he helped her put her clothes on.. And reposition their body..tzuyu kissed her head 'good night baby.. I love you.. Let's raise the child together' ...sana smiled and they both go to dreamland..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
I don't know what happened..but my wattpad crashed some chapters are doubled and the stories that I updated aren't in line.. It's just uploaded randomly.. I tried to unpublished it.. But when I published it again it's just still goes like that.. Can someone help me?? It's frustrating..