(M) i'm sick Doc..

In a parallel universe...where Sana is a doctor... And tzuyu's a boy (again.)

Sana still have a shift till 2 am...while the current time is 9 pm...her secretary told her there's still 2 clients more for checkups...

" tifanny Müller!! " names called for check up after a couple of minutes.. The person came out. (I don't know who that is.. It's just a random name from my mind..LOL)

"Chou tzuyu!"..'finally' he thought....as he came in to the room... The doctor told him to sit first.. As he sat down.. The doc say "so, Mr. Chou.. What's wrong?"

"well.. Doctor.... Sana.. The problem is ..my body felt weird." tzuyu said while reading sana's name tag

"oh really? Can you tell me specifically?"

"yeah.. In the morning it starts aching in the front.. From my chest to my stomach"

"ohh.. Let's get that checked out... Please open your shirt and lay down there.. I'm gonna check what's wrong.. " Sana said while pointing at the bed

Tzuyu do as what he told... Opening his shirt off in front of the doctor... Being a buffed and handsome man... Sana gulped 'he's hot!!WTF?!' Sana thought..

When tzuyu already laying on the bed...sana checking tzuyu's chest and abdomen with the ear thingy (idk what it's called 😕...)  sana "accidentally" felt tzuyu's abs...feeling it she bit her lip... The urge to lick his abdomen is too much...

"l-looks like t... There's nothing wrong... Y-you only need to rest" Sana's nervous..

Seeing the view tzuyu enjoyed.. He decided to tease the so called Doctor... When Sana was about to retreat Her hand..tzuyu hold it and making her felt his abs even more... "okay.. That's good then... But are you okay doc?you looked pleased" he smirked

"Ohh.. Wow.. You're fucking hot!!what did you do??" Sana squealed

"you're not bad yourself... Those buns are incredible.." tzuyu said..

Tzuyu get up from the bed...sana get back slightly embarrassed.. And about to take the medicine from the top counter...too high to reach it.. Tzuyu help her.. And tease her again while rubbing his member againsts her back... Sana closed her eyes while biting her lip to suppress a moan came out.. "nngh~" she's failed..

Hearing the high pitched sexy moan.. Tzuyu got even more turned on... He bit sana's ear lobe..licking it.. And whispers "You like that? Don't you doc?"...

Sana nodded... Tzuyu smiled.. Kissing her nape and groping Her breast from behind... Still grinding himself to sana's back... "ahh~good god.. " Sana moaned.. "You smelled so good doctor~" Tzu said...

Turning her to face him... Tzu immediately kissed her.. While lifting her making her sit on the counter... It's a French kiss.. Tzu took sana's shirt off...giving hickeys...moments of pleasures... Sana was a moaning mess.

Tzuyu took his pants off.. And both of them are naked in no time... Tzuyu take a seat on sana's chair...with Sana giving him a blow job and hand job while massaging his balls..bobbing Her head up and down.. "akh~so warm~"......minutes later... "i'm cumming!!" ...sana pumped faster...tzuyu's came in sana's mouth.. She swallowed it...

Seeing the still harden dick... Sana sit on tzuyu's lap... Grinding her thighs on him... Tzuyu squeezed her butt.. Sana's hands in tzuyu's neck...
"ride me doc" tzuyu smirked... Sana smiled...

Sana putting his shaft slowly in her... Being impatient... Tzu grinded upwards...getting all of his member in forcefully... Feeling he broke something.. He look down.. Seeing blood dripping from her core...realizing he's her first...

While Sana biting her lip.. She cried.. Cuz it's her first... "i'm sorry Sana...i-i thought-" ....tzuyu cutted off by sana's kissed... "i-it's okay... B-be gentle with m-me" Sana said... And kissed tzuyu agin to ease the pain... Tzuyu nodded..

Tzuyu squeezed her butt.. And kissed her while adjusting his member to sana's... When Sana get used to it..he said "can you move now?" ...sana nodded..

Sana goes up and down... Riding him... "Ahh~fuck~" ...."you're doing a good job doc" tzuyu pumped Her more..
"AHH!!Mr.chou~"... "keep your voice down sana-ssi.. There's a lot of people outside.. Call me tzuyu please.."...

Tzuyu helped Sana going up and down pounding on him while holding her waist and kissed her... G-SPOT FOUNDED...

Sana hold her mouth... "hmmp!hmpf~AHH!!!tzuyu-ah!!FUCK!"
she cummed and tzuyu come the second time in her... Not pulling off his shaft off.. Tzuyu lift her and take her to the bed... And finally pulling his dick off... Putting her clothes on... The exhausted Sana received the final kiss before go to sleep...

.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow...

Someone knocked the door... *knock knock

"come in!" Sana said

"hello.. Doctor.." and there.. Stood the guy who took her first last night.. She smiled...

"hello.. Tzuyu..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.