wrong...

In an interview... Sana said if she's depressed.. She'd go outside alone.. Stare at the night sky.. While Lighting a candle that smells like floral fragrance...sana is such a sweet human being tbh (๑-﹏-๑)(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づso, this one is dedicated to it..and please do play the media to get the emotional feelings..

Tzuyu's PoV

Our second concert in Seoul went really well. Jeongyeon Unnie finally shows her affection to nayeonnie, all things really went great. ONCEs are really happy, I even cried...

But, when Sana Unnie cries. I know that she's happy but, after the concert she didn't talk that much like she used to. I questioned my self if we did something wrong? Because I'm really worried. I felt useless as her girlfriend.

.
.
.
.
Night time...

I went to the unnies room. But, I didn't see Sana Unnie...

"Mina Unnie, where's Sana unnie?" I asked

"she's outside.." Mina said

I got outside.. And then, there's yet the best view I've seen. An angel under the starry night sky beside a candle, honestly I can stare at her for hours..

I took a seat beside Sana Unnie.. Didn't say anything and joins her star gazing while smelling the scent of the floral fragrance candle..

She leaned her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on her head.

"you know what Tzu?" She started

"what?" I confused, but we both didn't move

"it's crazy, years and years being a trainee. Suffer, tears, depression, anger, home-sick, mixed feelings we all experienced..and when we first debuted not long after that, we got our first vacation. But, when I arrived no one knows who I am. It's just insane, don't you scared? One day we'll grow old...spend the rest of our live with our lovers, have kids even grandkids.. I mean, will onces still remember us..what if they forgot? And maybe will they told their grandkids about us? Just the thought of ONCEs leave us scared me.."

I chuckled. She frowned

"what's so funny?" she said

"Sana-ya, I know that will happen someday too..because they also have their lives but I know one thing for sure... True ONCE... They Won't Leave us. Because, they love us too much..and ofc they will told their grandkids that we are the one who make their heart shake everytime they saw us.. And WE.. Sana, you and I.. We will live together and I told our grandkids that you're my heart shaker.."

She smiled.. I leaned my head and kissed her, cupping Her cheeks. She put her hands on my neck, making the kiss deeper. I insert my tounge in she gladly accept it, exploring each other mouth. Moans can be heard..

"Ehemmm!"

We broke the kiss.. We looked back, there's seven dorks standing..

"what do you think you're doing?!you didn't even ask us to join you guys!!" nayeon Unnie said

We just froze embarrassed..they immediately run to where us sit rn.. And sit beside us..

"you know Sana, tzuyu?what you two said was right..and it scares me too.. But right now, words can't describe how happy I am..with the eight of you guys.. It really changed my life..so, thank you for your existences" jihyo Unnie said

Sana PoV

"hey! What's with the atmosphere? Let's celebrate it.. We're living a great lives here.." momo said while handing us a bottle of champagne..

"yeah.. Let's drink like there's no tomorrow!" dahyun joined and the others also joined

I smiled while wiggling my head to left and right.. Seeing their ridiculous act.. Ohh, how I love these dorks so much.  I always been an only child, but now.. I have sisters that can take care of me and I have someone to take care of too..jihyo's right.. Despite the lost of these existence that I will miss years later.. I'm so very truly happy right now... I don't need anything.. Just them, family, friends, and Onces..

"do you wanna drink?" tzuyu said

"why not? :)" I said, she smiled

.
.
.
.
.
.
3am

Wow, I didn't know how much I drank. My head hurt so bad..i woke up in the middle of the night.. No tzuyu on the side of the bed.. I decided to wash up first before finding her..

And there..I saw her playing ps4 with the penguin.. With a baby cub behind them..

"oh, hey Sana Unnie.. Did we wake you up? " Chaeng said

"no, it's okay."

"drink some milk, hangover must took over you" she said while offering me a glass of milk

"oh, hey Jagi! I'm sorry I'm playing so I left you to bed, I promised Mina unnie" tzuyu said eyes didn't leave the screen

"yeah, sorry Sana "the penguin said

"it's okay, continue.."

I joined the cub watching them

.
.
.
.
4:15am

"yess.. I won! Again!!" Mina said

Tzuyu frowned..

"fine! You won!! Happy??"

"ofc!! Hahah:p"

"do you wanna go to sleep or sth?"

"yeah, we need sleep. "

"you guys finally done, yah penguin! Carry me to bed!!" Chaeng demanded

"coming baby~" Mina giggled

"yoda-ya let's sleep.." I yawned

"yeah.. Let's go" she carried me bridal style..i circled my hand on her neck smelling Her scent

"I love you" she suddenly said

"I love you more" I said ♡('ω')♡

When she reached our room.. She put me down on bed gently.. Laying beside me..taking the blankets up to our shoulder.. Turning the lights off

"tzuyu-ah, do you really mean it when you said you love me? "

"I do, I always do.. And someday you'll have my name after you said 'I do' ....now goodnight ♥"

"night♡(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

She didn't close Her eyes..

"what?"

"You forgot sth!" she rolled her eyes

"wha-ooh..sorry babyy" I immediately kiss her lips

"Now we're good.. Let's sleep" she smiled

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!