Chapter Fifteen

This breeze whispered eerily as it gently carried along the leaf-fall leaves.
Birds chirped and danced in the distance as if it was the happiest day in the world.
Squirrels chattered and squeaked while biting their nuts.
Everything was at peace, it seemed, as every creature in the meadow was peaceful and minded their own business.
The meadow, surrounding by tall oak trees, was brimming with flowers, the soft wind howled in the crisp morning air as the stars started to fade.
An eerie fog creeped along the flowers, lacing each with early morning dew.
The grass sparkled as the sun slowly rose up, its rays tipping them with a light yellow, indicating the presence of dawn.
The shadows were still lurking, however; rimming each flower and tree, giving the brightness more beauty.
A gentle song whispered with the breeze.
'Animals calm,
Dangers asleep,
All winter long,
They lurk in the deep.
Stars twinkle,
Though they will fade,
They will do their purpose,
The part they have played.
Though all is still,
And peacefulness is drawn,
The dangers lurk,
Awake this dawn.
Of the many dangers,
You think you might see,
The most dangerous and unseen,
Is Me.'

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Blitzpaw shot awake, panting like a rabbit. Knowing he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, Blitzpaw quietly padded out of the apprentices' den.
Cool air slapped Blitzpaw as he inhaled the fresh scent of the morning breeze.
He stepped further into the camp and walked peacefully past the thorn barrier that guarded camp.
Not feeling like doing anything, he walked lazily around the territory as if looking for something fascinating.
Blitzpaw knew to be careful of what he saw, for last time he wandered around camp he saw his mother, pelt and all; unfortunately, it was all but real.
Nearing Pebble Creek, where he had learned his first battle moves, he heard three voices.
"Is this the place?" A rather annoyed voice said, clearly impatient.
"Of course it is, mouse-brain!" A feminine voice replied before a smack was heard. "Can we just get rid of him?" The female said again.
"No, I need two of you for this assignment. If there's only one, how do you think we could use live bait?" An older, more fierce voice said before snickering.
"I personally just wanted to stay where we were at," the first voice sounded a bit angry now. "Where there was plenty of sensible cats like me."
"If you keep complaining like that, you'll wish you never left your nest when we were kits!"
"Stop bickering, you two. We have work to do."
Blitzpaw peered over a bush he was hiding under and caught his first glimpse of the cats.
One was a snow-white she-cat, while the other one that seemed to bicker with her was cream with brown  stripes.
The third cat, was much more lean and stronger. He was black with a stone-cold green gaze that seemed to pierce through the other cats' head, making them avert his gaze and stare uncomfortably at the ground.
"Quiet, all of you!" The black tom said, looking towards where Blitzpaw was hiding.
"Come," the black tom said and the other cats gave him questioning looks.

"We have a visitor,"

~~~~~¥¥¥¥~~~~~

"Tarpaw! Tarpaw!" Hollypaw was walking around the territory, sniffing about for traces of Tarpaw. (She doesn't know he's just Tar now)
Hollypaw flattened her ears as she found a stale trace of Tarpaw's scent, but it faded away as soon as she found it.
"Mouse dung!" Hollypaw yelped as she stepped on a bramble.
Soon enough, she came to the edge of the territory, the other side complete wilderness for miles and miles.
"Tarpaw!"
"What are you doing out here all alone, young one?"
Hollypaw fluffed her fur up and hissed, turning in all directions until an older tom with a sand-colored pelt and white shoulders stepped out of the brush in front of her.
"Don't be worried, young 'un," he said, sitting down and licking his paw sloppily. As the tom put his paw above his head, he glanced at Hollypaw again. "Well ya don't say....." the loner said as he put his paw down quickly.
"I beg yoor' pardon, ma'am," the Sandy cat whispered.
"I am Titus, a loner who lives near the horseplace. Pleased to meet yur' 'quintance," the tom curled his tail around his paws.
"I am Hollypaw, from LeapClan," Hollypaw stated firmly, having no intention to talk for much longer with this mange pelt.
"LeapClan? Never heard o' that place," Titus said, oblivious to the scent markers he was crossing.
"Oh, I bet yoor one of them clan young'uns," Titus said, irritating Hollypaw even more because she needed to find Tarpaw and get some answers.
"Well, I best be goin' now, before the critters start to hide in thur dens,"
Titus walks away, leaving Hollypaw to cross the border and head out into the Sandy plains before her.
As she neared a rock that jutted out of the earth, she though she saw something.
Must be my eyes playing tricks on me, she thought as she looked up into the sky to see that it was nightfall.
Hollypaw heard shuffling on the other side of the rock and circled around it twice, but to no avail, she couldn't find anything.
Hollypaw's ears shot up when she recognized a voice.

"Aah, Hollypaw. How nice of you to visit me,"

(Youre welcome dudes. Now to write on a different story. But before that, imma put a photo of one of the sickest burns ever.

You're welcome.
Peace out~