xxv. PROMISE

TAMPONS!
( chapter twenty-five )

SADIE
so?

ANGELINA
he blocked me

SADIE
tHAT JERK

ANGELINA
and i blocked him

SADIE
oh

ANGELINA
it was a mutual agreement

SADIE
oh

ANGELINA
im literally sobbing what is wrong
with me im such a mess rn

ANGELINA
sadie please help me i can't do this

ANGELINA
i can't keep letting him mess with my heart, my head, me.

ANGELINA
i can't keep getting so emotionally and mentally wrecked from this boy

SADIE
babe im so sorry

SADIE
this'll never happen, i'll make sure of it

ANGELINA
promise? if you break this i'll be more broken than i am now

SADIE
promise.

ANGELINA
thanks sades. i love you.

SADIE
love you too sweet cheeks.
SEEN

SADIE SINK WAS mad. correction, she was outraged.

for gaten to do what he did to one of her best friends, is utterly and completely disgusting.

stomping up the steps of his trailer and not even bothering to knock, she walks in, slamming the door behind her.

"where are you gaten john matarazzo the third?" the redhead calls out, getting angrier by the second.

gaten looks up from the couch he was sitting on, tucking his phone in his pocket. "what do you want sadie?" gaten sighs, standing up to face her. "im not in that great of a mood right now."

sadie rolls her eyes. "yeah me neither. maybe it has to do with angelina? like, oh, i don't know, screwing with her emotionally and mentally?"

gaten runs a hand through his thick curls. "she told you?"

"yeah, she did. and all i can say is how utterly disgusted i am with you. you had no right to do what you did to her. this completely broke her, and you know how fragile she is! do you even know how she feels right now?" sadie snaps, not caring who hears.

"sadie, you know it's not just her, right? i'm trying not to break down here, just thinking about her makes my heart ache. she was the first girl i've loved, and probably the only one i'll ever love. i can't ever get her off my mind, and whenever i get a notification on my phone, even when we blocked each other, i keep hoping it's her. and i can't break down like she can, because then i'll be scrutinized for it. and rumors of oh i don't know, some scandal will spread about me, so bad that i can lose everything. but i already have lost everything, and it was her. she was everything, my everything. so yes, i do know how it feels sadie." gaten yells, hot tears streaming down his cheeks.

sadie's expression softens, wrapping her arms around the tall boy. gaten's arms wrap around her back, sobbing quietly into the redhead's shoulder.

"promise me, that this will never happen to me again. i can't become an unstable being again. i can't let a girl get in the way of me." gaten chokes out.

sadie takes a deep breath, pulling away from their hug. "promise," sadie whispers, holding her pinky out. "i'll even make sure you don't become some drunkard one day."

gaten cracks a smile, wrapping his pinky around sadie's small one.

"thank you. i love you, sades."

"love you too."

___
KATIE SPEAKS!

it's not angen fluff but we only stan one supportive redhead in this house 😤😤

also this chapter is for the amazing abby because she's the actual loml