☆ Chapter 6☽

**Third Person POV**

As the psychiatrist, Dr. Drew Parker, led Artemis into his office. Kai stood at the end of the hallway, watching. Mr. Parker saw him as he turned his head and gave Kai an innocent smile. He walked back into the room and closed the door, discreetly locking it in the process.

Kai crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes down the hallway. "Now why on earth would you be here?" He asked himself, as he disappeared into thin air.

~~

"Now, I'm going to show you some pictures, alright?" Dr. Parker said, grabbing a few cards from his desk. "And I want you to tell me if you recognize any of them." He shuffled the photos and straightened them up. He grabbed one and turned it to face Artemis.

It was a picture of Allison and her when they were younger, around the age of nine. In between the girls, was an older woman that Artemis didn't recognize, yet she felt a certain connection towards. They were all smiling, while each wore a different costume. Artemis wore a top hat, cape and held a wand in her right hand, obviously being a magician, while Allison had her hair tousled, ripped clothing and had fake fangs in her mouth, her being a werewolf. The woman in the middle wore all black, leather jacket and carried "fake" weapons. She was resembling a hunter.

"I-I know that that's Allison and I...but I don't know who the other woman is." Artemis shook her head as she tried to recall a memory of the woman. Dr. Parker placed the photo down and grabbed another.

"It's alright. This is just the beginning." He showed another photograph.

This one capturing the image of her standing in the middle of Scott and Stiles, all were wearing the same ugly Christmas sweaters that ranged colors of maroon, forest green, golden yellow, royal blue, brown, white. The three were in front of a decorative Christmas tree, each one posing differently. Scott looked at the camera as his fist was placed under his chin and his other arm supported his elbow, trying to reenact "The Thinking Man" statue, while having one of his eyebrows raised. In the photo, she had made a 'fishy' face while her right hand did a peace sign. Stiles was beside her with an expression that made her want to laugh. In the photo he was making a frightened face, his eyebrows furrowed, eyes scrunched up and his mouth open wide. His arms were stretched out in front of him and one of his legs was raised, as if he was protecting himself.

"I-I have a feeling in the back of my head...I know their names but I can't remember what happened that day." Artemis said, grabbing a piece of her hair and twirling it around her index finger. Dr. Parker nodded his head, understanding.

"It's okay, I'm going to show you two more and you tell me if you recognize anything, anything at all." He said as he looked through the deck of photographs. He picked out the one he wanted and showed it to his patient.

Artemis stared at the photos. One was a book, a rather old looking book. Flashes of still images started to appear in Artemis' head. One flashed as if she had held the book, another where she opened the book, another of her closing it. She looked at the other photo, it was pitch black, except for two glowing red eyes that were in the middle. More pictures came repeatedly, making no sense to her. Many many pictures that Artemis couldn't handle. There was one of Scott. He looked perfectly fine and then the image flashed and he no longer was human. He had sharp canine teeth, claws that sprouted from his fingernails, his face morphed into a more animalistic look, while his eyes were glowing blood red, just like in the photo. Artemis gasped and grabbed her head in pain, too many things were going on in her head.

"Take it easy now," Dr. Parker said, placing the photo down. "What did you remember?"

"I don't know, there were flashes of pictures but most seemed blurry that I couldn't tell and..and..." she trailed off, trying to take deep breaths.