ch 6 nightmarish

There he ran and ran chasing the girl the man had to slow down even as the artist he is, he did what to use his powers to get her but of course he tired to use it once bit it failed.... Stefano was in this nightmare of his own there he sees father Theodore.
"You have failed me Stefano. ..you well now suffer..." Theodore boom, Stefano was grab by handz of fire and pulled down.

Stefano Valentini woke up from his nightmare realizing that time here does not change.
"...agh when well i get this damn master piece done...but. ..he so.. no must do art.." Stefano puts his hand on his forehead "god...."

Stefano gets up from the sit he was sitting on and felt his eye with the camera len on it. Felt blood come down he sighed and looked at his pictures and smiles there for he gets his knife and goes out of his art room.

Theodore was walking down the hallway in the place where Stefano was well lived, theodore had on of his henchmen with him and sees the artist walking around looking at the disgusted art he has.

Theodore stop half way "hello Stefano. ." Stefano turns and his smile was gone with a different kind of smile a smile to kill.

"Hello Theodore. ..come to talked to me hm?" Stefano chuckled whie holding his knife.

Theodore smirked he has something evil in mind...
"Say..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peps finally back and yeahhhhh life is hard but here i am hehehe oh and yes i put a chiffhanger mahahahah hope you like it huehue.

O

h and yes i made this one longer oof more on Stefano side oof soon your see...soon...