ch 7 a deal of battle

"Say.... you can change it up a bit ill give you the core if you kill Sebastian. ." Theodore said with a smirk of tricking the man.
Stefano looked at Theodore with look of disbelief "really now... even after what... failure? I dont believe you.." Stefano said tighten his hold on his knife and pulls out his camera.

Theodore shakes his head and walked a bit to the side "you can be much more greater with your art...if you what to have the girl. .." Theodore said while holding his cane ready to do something evil.

Stefano glared he wanted this but he knew something was...wrong cause he knew Theodore won't bring out one of his henchmen, Stefano smirked he had plan way ahead for this moment.

"Well it seems you want something in return...father."
Stefano said in his most eerie tone smirking wildly. Theodore closed his eyes "you would think that haha say..."Theodore walks over to Stefano and when he got close "if i wanted something in return it be...your death."

Theodore smiled and used his cane by tipping it three times the thing turn and used his flamethrower to burn part of his art. "HOW DARE YOU" Stefano was pisser then Sebastian mood swing the obscura came and attack the thing the two where now fighting.

Stefano throws his kinfe at Theodore and it hit his cane
"Now now Stefano you cant be in a hurry are we?" Theodore said while smirking of course he had plan fathered then Stefano Valentini he smirk, two firely creatures came at Stefano, he grunted and tired to teleport but can't Shocking to know he dodge in time the two monsters hit each other "dAmnit damnit" he thought stefano looked at obscura and see that she was losing as well he felt bad to bring her," obscura we nee-" before Stefano could finish he was grab by the neck and was being choked by the firely creature "d-damn y--you" he choked Theodore smiled "you know... i would of killed you myself..but i got other things to do- what the hell!?" Theodore sees the obscura was on fire but she hits the monster off of Stefano
" o-obscura..." Stefano choked out a bit while coughing, he did drop his camera and knife and carefully pick them up and stand he huffs a bit but he looked at obscura she was telling him to get out of here with that look she give to him he teared up a bit but he nods and trys to teleport and he did there he saw Sebastian and Stefano vision went black.
--------
Idk if this was good but yes oof here's ch7