ch 9 your forgiven

"Oh shit its him...."

Sebastian goes over to Stefano and checks on him "god you look like hell...well i mean we are in fuck town here..." Sebastian looks at the sleeping Stefano worried a bit and still piss at him for the things he has done, but that does not matter, he pick up Stefano and walked to his safe zone.

-Few minutes past-

"He been burnt badly and he is burning up, ill need to get some supply for him." Tatiana said in her emotionless tone "would the needle work to help him heal faster?" Sebastian ask holding one "it well not help for some reason...it seems Theodore did something awful so he well be here recovering.. now for you Sebastian need to get back to doing what you come for.."
Tatiana turns and goes gets the supplies.

Sebastian looks back at Stefano and turns going out of his safe zone. He is going to kill that fucking asshole for taking his kid and for once helping Stefano as well. There he walked out going to stop this for once and for all.

-in a unknown area-

Lily was scared then ever, she ran far but that still did not get her away from Theodore, all she could do is hide...she hears footsteps...

-Back in with our beautiful man-

Sebastian had thought for some time and sighed "when this is all over maybe becoming friends with Stefano wont be that bad...."
There Sebastian walked alone as always..
--------------------------------------------

Reewwweee im so oofing hard Ahhhhhhhhhh even was heres ch 9
Plus the sang is reallllly gooodd oof