~Surprise Party~

(A/N Oh my ravioli you guys! You all are so nice and so amazing! I have been given the motivation to get back at this! (Not sure how long the wait will be for each one shot though) I'm so glad the reviews on these one shots are positive though! Thank you all so much! Let's get back to this :)

You have asked for an update, and an update you shall receive.

-

"It's Batman's birthday tomorrow, in exactly 3 hours. He finishes his morning patrol at 3 AM and then...I guess he goes back to sleep-"

"To be frank, and not to interrupt, but he goes to the Batcave or does personal work in his office, Master Richard," Alfred said, having heard the conversation from afar and then placed a plate of spaghetti down in front of the kids. Dick was hanging upside down as he used too, one hand reaching down to give Alfred a pat on the back in short thanks.

"Right, yes. We should throw him a party at Mt. Justice then," Wally muttered, hand reaching over to snatch a fork from Alfred. He stabbed the spaghetti with an odd force, wrapping it around the utensil.

     "Sure, but if we do that, he'll surely know something's up," Dick replied, not making a move for the second bowl of spaghetti the butler had placed beside him. A light tap on his ear had him whipping around to look at the man he could easily call his grandfather.

     Alfred rose an eyebrow and glanced down at the spaghetti bowl with near disapproval. It was obvious he wanted the kid down from his spot before he fainted, and eating the food before he starved himself. From previous... days... he could recall, Alfred remembered Richard could go a day or two without eating anything when he was too focused on something. So, whenever Alfred had the chance, the butler would try to get anything down the boy.

    Richard chuckled bashfully, sliding himself off of the weight, grabbing the top of it, and dropping silently down to the floor. When Alfred still didn't seem to be moving, Dick tilted his head at him in silent confusion and suspicion. Alfred glanced down at the spaghetti again and Dick looked at it with a silent groan. He took the fork the man handed him and put it in the noodles, twisting it and then taking it out.

     With that, Alfred smiled as he watched an unamused Nightwing shove a fork full of spaghetti in his mouth. Dick took the fork out and left a noodle or two hanging out of his mouth for Alfred to see with an unamused scowl. The old man just shook his head and stepped out of the room in a silent shuffle.

After Alfred left, Dick could hear his best friend snickering behind him and he sucked the noodles in, chewing them quickly. He turned to look at Wally with narrowed eyes and the other hero shut up, smirking. The speedster dug into his own meal, and within seconds he was finished. Al had definitely put a lot more on his plate than Richards, but he still didn't waste a second before consuming it.

Dick pushed his plate out of the way and leant his lower back into the side of the operations table, staring down at his hands in silent planning. Wally didn't mistake the look he saw on his face and his expression turned from thoughtful to mischievous.

"What are you thinkin' bro?" Wally asked, and Nightwing looked up and wiggled his eyebrows with a little cackle. Wally smirked, seeing the childish eyes meet his. That kid never grew up...and neither would he.

"I've got a plan."

-

Bruce grunted, clipping the last stitch in his left shoulder. Well then, that was going to hurt a hell of a lot later. Just as he was setting the scissors down beside the homemade stitches and healing oil, he heard a creak from the stairs leading to the Bat-Copter. He made no move as to not startle or scare whoever was there, but slowly turned and put his hand on his utility belt, leaving his mask on. Luckily he hadn't taken it off in the process of tearing his shoulder armor off and digging the bullet out.