~ Helping Trouble - Part 2 ~

A/N - Gonna see if I can also update the other two-or-more shot as well! And part three is hopefully coming REALLY soon, like sooooon soon, not me waiting a month to figure out how to write it lol. Highschool this year is done and I'm officially on summer break, so I think I'll get right on these here one shots!

-

It all happened in the blink of an eye. Something so quick had taken him. No one had even moved so much as registered what happened before it was too late.

-*-

"What do you mean, he just disappeared?!" M'gann was blowing her top, steam nearly billowing out of her ears. The rest of the team, especially Tim, were pretty much on the exact same page as the female hero.

"Calm down, I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation as to why," Beast Boy tried to reassure, hands coming up to convey calmness. He was lying on a cot in the medic bay of the mountain- and everyone gathered around him was arguing. Superboy glared at the kid, and Garfield literally could feel the heat rays burning into his skin, even if they weren't real.

"Look, I'm sure he's fine-" Raven started-

"There was blood!!!" M'gann exclaimed, arms up.

"Alright, well, that is concerning. The question is, the real question is, where did he go?" Cyborg chimed in. He nervously tapped his fingers on the headboard of the bed. Beast Boy grumbled, reaching up and throwing the hand off after he became annoyed at the sound.

"Oh no." Impulse gained everyone's attention, and they turned around to find a pale speedster- not looking at them, but gazing out the doorway.

"What's wrong?" Beast Boy asked, getting up slightly to see over everyone's heads n' shoulders (knees and toes-).

The sound of sharp clapping of shoes could be heard in the silence as Batman stepped into the room, black as night. His eyes bore holes into every single person's head and no one could fully look into his eyes. Behind him came a smaller bat, but more evil looking. Damian arrived beside his father and glared at everyone equally.

Finally, Batman landed on Cyborg and Raven, who nearly looked away.

"Where is he?"

Almost everyone was silent, looking away, rubbing the back of their neck, trying to come up with an explanation. Finally, the speedster spoke up softly.

"Sir, Beast Boy, Nightwing, and I, went on a private mission. The Titans, they asked us for some help catching a guy."

"This guy, does he happen to control mechanics and electronics in a mile-wide range?" Batman asked gruffly, obviously knowing the whole situation already.

Impulse nodded, shocked. He regained himself rather quickly and kept going, "He told me to check out a certain area of buildings when we noticed that the bot he used was looking in that direction- and no, I didn't find anything but a room with an open window facing the land we were in. A wire connecting the controller to the outlet by the wall seemed to be cut and there was a business card."

"Give it to me." There was no wasting time with this man. Impulse slipped the note from his pocket and handed it to the bat.

He gave it his attention for less than a minute before turning his back on the team, and leaving the room with the card in hand. Damian followed after him, having said not a word yet. Tim squeaked and flew after them as well, leaving the rest of the team to squander.