Bewitched (Part 4)

Tiffany woke up with a start when she felt hands under her body.

"Whoops. Sorry I woke you but I need to pee," Taeyeon said as she moved the dog onto the couch.

Tiffany yawned and stretched. It was a good nap, much better than when she was sleeping alone. Taeyeon's body was warm and her rhythmic breathing was strangely soothing for the dog.

After carefully trying to measure the distance, Tiffany took a chance and leaped off the couch to land on the carpet safely.

Phew. That was quite high, she thought as she rushed to the toilet, waiting for her turn to use it.

The door opened a few seconds later and Taeyeon had to chuckle when she saw the dog seated neatly in front of the bathroom. She pushed the door open wider and let Tiffany through. "You're a very well mannered dog, Ginger. I should ask your owner for training tips," she said as she left the black pup to do her business.

Taeyeon went to her bedroom, took out the t-shirts she had bought for the dog and laid them out on the bed. "Ginger! Come here, girl!" she called out.

Tiffany wished that Taeyeon would chill and just let her be but the woman kept calling her name and even whistled.

"Come on. Come here," Taeyeon told the dog who was staring at her from the living room. She clapped her hands and squatted down, gesturing for Tiffany to come closer. "C'mere, girl. Let's go."

When the dog didn't move, Taeyeon stood up with a grunt then went to fetch her. "Why won't you come to me when I call you? Are you that lazy or are you just rebellious?"

Both.

Taeyeon placed the dog on the bed and Tiffany raised her eyebrows when she saw the clothes.

Oh man. Not this again? Are you really going to make me wear these then take my pictures?

"Choose one you like," said Taeyeon. "It's a bit breezy out there so I think it's better if you wear an extra layer."

Tiffany tilted her head. Out there? Are you taking me out on a walk?

"I'm taking you out on a walk. You must be bored after being cooped up in here all day." Taeyeon smiled then rubbed the dog's fur. "So take a pick. Which one do you want to wear?"

Tiffany looked at the clothes then went for the simplest t-shirt there was. She couldn't tell color so all she could do was hope that the heart pattern on that t-shirt look at least fashionable.

Taeyeon grinned when she saw the dog placing her paw on the shirt. "This one?" she asked, lifting the outfit for Tiffany to see.

"Yeah."

Bark.

"Okay! Wow. I knew you were smart." Taeyeon complimented the dog and gave her extra ear rubs. "I'll give you some treats later."

Is this fan service, Taeyeon? If I do as you wish, you'll reward me? I like it, thought Tiffany as her eyes closed by reflex, enjoying the pampering.

"Now then. Let's put this on you." Taeyeon approached the dog then carefully put the t-shirt on her.

I wish you would wash this first but I guess the fur will protect my skin.

"Pretty Ginger!" exclaimed Taeyeon happily. She immediately took out her phone and aimed the device at Tiffany, taking her picture.

Tiffany didn't even bother looking into the camera. She felt embarrassed enough as it was.