Bewitched (Epilogue)

Tiffany looked up from the messy table when she heard her name and saw Jessica walk in.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Yuri wanted to drop off some of Key's stuff and since he's working late..."

"Oh." Tiffany went back to work, ignoring her friend who was now looking around the workshop.

Soon Yuri and Key entered the room and they talked for a bit before the couple took their leave so they wouldn't be late for their dinner reservation.

"I gotta hand it to you, Noona," said Key. "You make a pretty good matchmaker."

"Thanks," mumbled Tiffany, eyes still on the designs and fabrics in front of her.

"Glad to see Yuri noona happy," continued Key, "and Taeyeon noona too."

Tiffany glanced up when she heard Taeyeon's name, threw her pencil down and sighed. "Is she now?"

"Of course she is! Why did you even have to ask? Are you two still fighting?"

"..."

"Really? It's been... two days? Wow. You two have never argued for more than a few hours. And I thought your six months anniversary is coming up?"

"There won't be a six months anniversary if she keeps acting like this," said Tiffany. She left the workshop, going to the pantry to make herself another cup of coffee, ignoring Key who was following her.

Things with Taeyeon were going very well regardless of the occasional arguments and frustrations towards each other. But lately, Taeyeon seemed to have returned to her old passive self, much to Tiffany's dismay.

She never initiated much and since Tiffany was busy preparing for an upcoming fashion show for her fall/winter line, she didn't have the time or the energy to be constantly checking up on Taeyeon. In fact, she had been expecting Taeyeon to be more attentive and go all out cheesy on her during this busy period. Unfortunately, Taeyeon seemed to not realize this at all.

Tiffany finally confronted her girlfriend just the day before, venting out her frustrations. She was exhausted and Taeyeon wasn't of any comfort, she said.

Taeyeon's defense was that she was also busy with a new project while trying to finish her current one. She then made the mistake of calling Tiffany spoiled, infuriating the woman.

It was their biggest fight to date and the timing couldn't be worse since tomorrow was supposed to be their six months anniversary.

Tiffany's mood had been constantly sour and her staff knew enough to stay clear of her. Except for the oblivious Key.

"Are you breaking up with her?!" exclaimed Key loudly.

"..."

"Noona," Key came to stand next to Tiffany, watching the woman who was quietly drinking her coffee. "Please don't break up with her. She's never been so happy."

"Then tell her to get a grip!" replied Tiffany, a bit louder than intended.

No one dared to come near the pantry at that moment. They all scurried back to their tasks, avoiding the walking tornado that was their boss.

"She's probably just busy and isn't thinking straight," said Key.

"Defend her all you want. It's her fault and you know it," Tiffany said, walking out of the pantry to leave a smirking Key who quickly began typing on his phone.