Chapter 1- The Devil Spawn

Chapter 1 - The Devil Spawn

"Michael where is my phone?" I yelled.

"Jayde it's on the charger in the kitchen." My adopted bro yelled back.

"Thanks Bro!"

I walked into the kitchen to get some lunch, i may have slept in a bit, and found my brother going through my messages.

"Hey!" I yelled.

Michael looked up from my phone and stuck his tongue out at me.

Looking in the pantry I realised that I need Nutella.

"I'm going to the shops. You want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." Ok bro love you."

"Love you too sissy!" He screamed back. I'm so glad that I'm Michael's little sissy, he's the older brother I've always dreamed of.

I walked into the store, humming along to The 1975's Chocolate, and walked down the Nutella Aisle. I paid the cashier before leaving the store to walk home. I had just walked through the door when I was met by my bestie, Mali Koa, or as i called her Mali, attacked me.

"Luke's here." She stated quickly.

I felt my spirits drop, and my Nutella was forgotten instantly.

"Shit."

"Jayde, long time no see. I missed you." Luke's sarcastic voice broke into my mind.

"Not long enough." I replied, walking straight past him. I heard drums and followed the sound.

"Hey Ash, Cal." I greeted them with a smile.

Calum looked up from his phone and smiled back at me. "Hey Jay." I looked over at Ashton and realised that he had his headphones in still, "Do you mind if i borrow this?" I gestured at the pen next to Calum's leg.

"Go ahead." Calum said looking back down at his phone. I grabbed the pen and threw it at Ashton. His head snapped up, "Hi Jay," the pen lay forgotten on the floor as I heard Mike come in, "Sissy Luke said you were mean to him." Mike said looking sad, while Luke at me with a smug smile on his face. I shook my head innocently. Mike smiled again and i felt a pinch of guilt, I shouldn't be lying to my brother.