Chapter 5- English Love Affair

Jaydes P.O.V

I woke up snuggled against Mali after a long full of horror movies such as Carrie and Saw. I wanted to check the time but I had no idea were my phone was- I had lost It through out the night. I sat up and looked around, everybody was still asleep. I spotted Mali's phone and grabbed it. I turned it on the bright screen made me flinch.

it was 3PM.

I groaned and rolled over, snuggling into the closest body. I couldn't quite remember who was next to me and everyone moved around alot last night but I think it was Calum. I felt myself falling asleep again, but I didn't fight it. darkness clouded my vision as I fell back asleep.

Lukes P.O.V

I woke up slowly, peeling my eyes open. we were up most of the night watching movies. the first thing I noticed was the warm petite body pressed against my chest. I took a few moments to try and figure out who it could be- it was hard to tell as it was very dark in the room.

the person was a girl, so it could be Mali or Jayde. my hands felt around the girls head- not in a creepy way- the girls hair was long and thick.

it was jayde.

I actually grinned and slowly put my arm around Jayde and snuggled back into her.

but it didnt last long.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!" Mali screamed and we all shot up. "WHOS BEING KILLED?!" Jayde jumped up, hitting her head on my chin. my head snapped back and I tasted blood in my mouth. "GUYS IM BLEEDING!" I cried, my hands flying to my mouth. I had bitten my tounge and now it was bleeding.

"OMG IM SO SORRY!" Jayde yelled, running to the kitchen. she came back about 4 milliseconds later with a packet of frozen peas and corn and tissues. I took them gratefully and put the packet or frozen vegetable on my chin and held the tissues in my mouth.

"Mali why do we need to wake up?" Ashton muttered, rubbing his head. "Because it's currently 9PM and we slept all day and im hungry, so jaydes going to come to the shops with me and we'll get some tv dinner." Jaydes head snapped up. "when did I agree to this?" she asked and I smiled at her attitude.

"just now, now get up and get dressed so we can go." mali demanded to jayde, pulling her up. jayde groaned and jogged off to he roomm to get changed.

Jaydes P.O.V (soz about all the POV changes lol)

I quickly got changed out of my pajamas and changed into a big daggy Danisnotonfire shirt and a pair of black leggings and UGG boots. I grabbed a black beanie and pushed it in to hide my bed hair.

I skipped out into the loungeroom. mali was sitting on the couch in TRXYE jumper and black booty shorts and thongs.

"ill see you later guys!" Mali and I called, grabbing the keys and walking out the door. I couldn't drive, but Mali could. so she tok the drivers seat in her red ute and I flopped into the passenger seat.

backing put of the driveway, I switched the radio on. Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy played through the speakers and we sang along loudly.

the streets were empty except for the odd car driving by.

I got out of the car after we found a park closest to the super market. mali followed my actions and we ran into the shops. she grabbed a trolley and we pushed to the frozen food isle. I picked random things from the shelf and threw them in- things like chicken nuggets and sausage rolls.

"this is going to cost a fortune Jayde!" Mali exclaimed as I threw blocks of chocolate in with the food. I laughed with Mali as we pushed the now heavy trolley to the check out. the young boy at the check out stared at our food as we placed it on the counter.

he grinned at me and looked me up and down. he printed the receipt but he scribbled something on the back of it and gave it to me. "that'll be 92 dollars." he stuttered and mali rolled her eyes. we payed and rook our shopping out to the car.

* * * *

we all sat around the tv eating nuggets and chocolate whilst watching Dan Howells new video he made with Tyler Oakley on Mikeys laptop. I was fangirling super hard because I actually loved Dan so much. he was my favorite Youtuber and I just love him.