Chapter 2- I hate you

chapter 2- I Hate You

After a long stare off with Luke, I stormed past him and into the loungeroom where Mali was watching Catfish. I flopped down next to her, putting my legs on her lap. When Mali didn't pay attention to me, I sighed loudly. Mali laughed and turned towards me. "Yes, Jayde?" She mocked and I rolled my eyes. "Luke is so annoying!" I hissed. "You love it." Mali mumbled. My eyes snapped up. "Excuse me?" I sassed. Mali sighed and turned so she was facing me completely. "Just admit it! You like Luke." I rolled my eyes. "You think I like Luke? EW!" I practically screamed.

Luke ran into the room. "I heard my name." He teased, not looking at me. "We were just discussing-" I cut Mali off before she could say anything else. "I hate you." I told luke. "I hate you too, you bitch." Luke spat. "Go fuck yourself, Hemmings." I yelled. Mali laughed and got up. "Ive gotta go." Mali smiled, leaving. "You're such a slut." Luke fought. "At least im not a man-whore!" I teased. "Stupid hoe!" Luke yelled. I rolled my eyes. "I hope that stupid lip ring kills you" I muttered, walking past Luke and into my room.

My room had plain white walls that annoyed me and a double bed in the middle of the room against the wall, a desk in the corner, my piano next to it, and a T.V across from my bed. It was plain but I loved it. it was where I could think without being interrupted by the devil spawn-

the door burst and luke wandered in, a smirk on his face. "What?" I spat, not looking up at him from my phone. "I just came to say, I hate you." he smirked again. I rolled my eyes and didnt reply. "aw don't you hate me?" luke teased. "you're not worth my breath." I told it. luke folded his arms amd sulked. I sighed. "I hate you too Luke." I mumbled. luke cheered and I waited until he was out the room before I laughed.