Chapter 3 - Pool Confusion

Wonderlust

Chapter 3 – Pool Confusion

Luke’s P.O.V.

“Luke, mate you want to go to the pool?” Mikey asked me, peeping around the corner.

“Sure,” I smiled, “Just give me a minute.” I replied jumping off my bed. I               walked across my soft carpet, before grabbing a pair of bather shorts and a towel; I pulled my shorts on and walked out into the hall, pulling a faded band tee over my torso.

“Leggo.” Jayde yelled at us before running out the door with Mali, both of them dressed in shorts and a muscle tee. I hated her, but I had to admit she had nice arm muscles. I don’t know how she got them though. Calum and Ashton fixed me a look that said “Don’t start shit today.” I shrugged before walking up to stand near Mikey.

“Hey Luke.” Michael started looking over at me.

“Yeah.” I was wondering what he wanted to talk about.

“Can you try and be friends with my sister?” He asked me and I stopped walking abruptly. I looked at he and began walking again, the hot pavement burning my feet.

“Sure, Mikey I’ll try.” I replied not entirely sure that I would, but his face lit up like a Christmas tree. I felt a little bad, considering I was lying to his face, but I brushed it off thinking that he wouldn’t understand.

Cal and Ash ran ahead of both Mikey and me, opening the gate and bombing into the pool. I laughed at them before doing the same. The water flooded all over me and I kicked to the surface. I pushed my head above water, taking a deep breath and pushing my hair from my eyes. I pulled my soaked shirt off and left it on the side of the pool, before diving down to the bottom of the pool. Jayde and Mali Koa sat on the edge of the pool, with their ankles in the cool water.  Calum splashed me and that turned into a splash-a-thon. We laughed as the water hit us in the faces. I caught a glimpse of Jayde on the side of the pool and flicked a little water towards her. Her white tee turned clear where the water hit her chest. I could see her pink bikini through the fabric. Ash flicked a bit at Mali and she laughed and stuck her tongue out at him before pulling her shirt off and laying down on the edge of the pool, her tan stomach showing. Jayde reached over to Mali and began drumming on her belly. I smiled at her before I was hit by a splash of cool water. I looked over at Ash and saw him look from me to Jayde and back. I shook my head furiously at him denying what he was suggesting. I would never like Jayde, especially in that way. I flicked Ash with some water and grabbed one of the floaty pool toys and sat on it so that I didn’t have to tread water anymore.

“Jayde come in the pool.” I heard Mali pleading with Jayde, and turned to see the bronzed bikini wearing girl pulling a fair, shirt wearing girl into the water.  Jayde shrieked as she fell into the water, probably getting a mouthful of water. She popped back out of the water and paddled to the edge pulling herself out of the water and onto the edge. She gripped the bottom of her shorts and shimmied out of them, leaving her in a pair of bright pink bikini bottoms. My jaw dropped slightly as I saw the bottom of her fair stomach, when she pulled her dripping shirt off. I felt myself get hard (ewwwies that was so awkward to write)when I saw her standing there. She then slid back into the pool and began doing laps up and down the length of the pool. I stood there staring for a few seconds before snapping out of it. What the fuck? I can’t like Jayde, we’re enemies. Nope, I’m just a horny teenager, that’s what it is. I did not like Jayde at all. I looked over at Mali and nothing happened. Well she’s Calum’s sister. Jayde is Michael’s sister. They’re not actually related though. She’s still his sister.  I turned back to the boys, involving myself in an intense game of chicken. I was lifted by Calum and together we proved that Cake can’t be beaten. I smiled to myself as I grabbed my now dry shirt off the pavement and slid it over my head. Another day with the best people I know. Including Jayde a small voice said to me. Shaking my head, I ran to catch up with guys just outside the pool gate.

There we are finally another Chapter sorry that it took so long and that it’s so short I just thought that this was a good spot to end it.