Text fic? Whats that? Can i eat it?

You get the door!" Jisung shouted at the other who sat in the kitchen. "WHY~" Jeno whined. "OPEN THIS FRICKING DOOR I SWEAR TO GO-" *click* "thank the lord" Haechan whined while pushing jeno aside as he walked through sassily towards the tv room. "Your house gets bigger every time I see it" Jeno sighed putting haechan's snacks into the large marble kitchen table. Haechan hummed in agreement. Jisung rolled his eyes. Having spent his whole life in it he had male four every nook and cranny of the place. Step by step, inch by inch. So saying in this household he was the MASTER OF HIDE AND SEEK was a teeny tiny understatement.

Jisung had already made space in the tv room for everyone. Taking two mattresses out of his room and the spare room. Putting them together and laying blankets and pillows all over them. The room was undeniably massive so it fit perfectly. The table on the side, couch fit behind snug against the mattresses and cinema tv I mean MASSIVE aka taken up practically most of the wall tv. Haechans food, whatever was in Jisungs kitchen and the food the others were bringing. It was great. A side of marvel, animated, scary, acting comedy and all the sorts Jisung had stored because god knows he loves tv. He packed up keno's work and ran into his bedroom. Sliding across the hallway floors. Skipping stairs. Socks gliding across he placed it carefully on his desk. Calmly walking out tuning off the light and closing the door. "3...2...1-" And he sprinted, timing himself, he slid down the stair railings, giving jeno a heart attack and Haechan a high five.

*RINGG* the three boys who were slightly giggling turned to the door. "I wonder who it I-" "knock knock, who's there, soda, soda who- I have your soda now open the frickin door" a voice yelled. "Mark" they all sighed. The jokes were so bad they could feel the bubbles in the coke start to disappear. What? I mean hahahah funny joke-

Haechan yanked the door open and stood still. Mark. He had graduated this year and Haechan only was able to see him around school in rare moments before he left. He had changed his hair to an auburn like shimmering colour. It grabbed the youngest attention right away. Well, right after the boys cute smile that Meade his heart drop so far down to the ground he swore that marks generosity and manners would so gladly pick it up for hi- what?

"H-hello?" Mark stuttered. Haechan cursed under his breath. Damn he must've freaked him out.

.........

Mark waited outside the house he presumed was Jisungs. He was worried considering it was probably a mansion. It was like...completely massive he nearly walked away from it. It couldn't be right? The address was right he even checked with renjun. He sighed ringing he doorbell. He heard miners and footsteps. He blurted our whatever crazy shit was in his head and was stunned when the door opened "Soda-"

He was frozen. Completely still. A brunet with honey skin and puppy eyes was a few inches away from him. He blinked. He was probably the most breathtakingly beautiful boy he'd ever seen. He was ready to die for him. There was a cute little scar at the corner of his eye. Well that's all mark could get before the others face littered with a slight pink and let mark come in. Only then did mark realise he'd been staring at the other for a longer than needed amount of time. The othe rmust thinks he's creepy

..........

"STOB FLIRTING AT MY DOOR!" Jisung shouted. Jeno snickered as Haechans pink cheeks started to take control of his featured. He growled at the others. They ignored which made him more angry.

"Mark, I'm Jisung we haven't formally met face to face yet" Jisung bowed slightly and hugged the elder. "Well yes thank you for letting a practical stranger over" Mark laughed in return. Jeno picked marks bags of food and eyed Jisungs. The youngest snidely slyly taking the eldest clothing bag. "Make yourself comfy Haechan can show you around" before the giggling boys disappears leaving a slightly awkward atmosphere for the two to deal with. "How's uni been" Haechan spoke up and mark inwardly let out a sigh. "Great, well not so great but nothing I can't deal with" he beamed. And Haechan nearly melted. "Well we'll be in here, bathroom is down the hall over here to your right there's also another few too many upstairs and at the back of the house but we tend not to go there it spoke an ember ending maze-" Mark watched in awe as the lunged dived into the blankets and pillows. He almost audibly cooed at how cute he was. Mark laid down next to the honey boy. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of the night with this boy. To be truthful Mark had always noticed Haechan in his old school. He was a whole other year level yet he always made his way around school. News of him always reaching marks ear. He also was proud to say that in the hall they often passed in at 11:34 precisely heading for recess- tmi? Anyway!!! Mark would always wave and bow a bit. Sometimes putting in a 'wink' making the younger blush. It made the rest of his week and ruined it if the other wasn't there.