I did it-

-I updated
(Don't) Be proud of me!!!
(+ saw this cover on yt the other day and liked it so here) *00:29 where she starts*
Anyway onto the crap(ter) chapter pt2

_______________

"Okay what chips do you want?"
Jisung yelled from the kitchen. "DORITOS PLEASE!" Renjun screamed back...yeh...screamed. Blocking his ears, Jisung picked up the red packet of deliciousness and an extra bag of sweet and salty popcorn. Carrying them to the living room he felt a stare follow him. He placed the food in renjuns baby like grabby hands. He finally turned to the stare and found chenle boring holes into his hoodie. Upon being caught chenle ducked his head and played with his nails, attempting to shrug off whatever happened. Jisung sighed and sat down on the mass of comfort.
"What are we watching again?" He looked around.
Everybody shook their heads. He groaned and shot up once again. Dragging his feet to the DVD player. "Why don't you just watch Netflix or something?" Jeno sighed.
Jisung, agitated. Turned slowly form his position at the book shelf that was holding a million DVD's. He sent a bone chilling glare to the elder. Whom quickly apologised and shifted closer into his renjun who sat in the middle between Jaemin and himself. "This is my prized possession..my baby..years and years of memories and movies..it's my entertainment I'm actually quiet proud of my collection seeing I have another shelf in the other room" Jisung smiled cutely. Only the way his words were spoken seemed to be saying something else rather than what he was actually saying.
"And another whole book shelf or two" Haechan muttered.
Jisung puffed his chest proudly. Nodding and turning back around to the set of dvds that lined the wall.
"Ok do you wanna watch anime, animated, old, new, romance, romcom, action, comedy..scary-"
"NO!" Chenle yelped surprising jisung, who almost dropped the DVD's that were currently balancing on his palms.
"S-sorry..just not very good with scary.." Haechan chuckled at chenle's cute reply.
"It's alright, jeno isn't too good with scary either" he laughed.
Only to groan when a pillow hit his stomach harder than any pillow should be allowed. He was partially winded as mark held in a laugh and cooed at the younger boy.
"Jeno doesn't like scary movies?" Jaemin asked towards Jisung, as Haechan was having trouble breathing let alone speaking.
Jisung nodded.
"Total wimp" he answered.
Earning a pillow from Jeno. But luckily Jisung had quick reflexes and ducked.
But it hit the shelf. And a few DVD's fell out. It went silent.

"S-shit sorry jisung..I meant to hit you-Wait no I mean-shit-"Jeno stuttered as he started to make his way to the door.
It was silent. Until Jisung squatted down and picked a DVD case up.
"Seems like we will be watching....

your death"
And suddenly he bolted for Jeno who was already sprinting. Renmin jumped up worried, chenle was already at the door watching as the two disappeared into the dark the hallways. Only the sound of Jeno's screams. "What happned, wha-Haechan what's happening what do we do??" Renjun panicked. Haechan had his head on marks lap. Getting a head rub. With a confused but not fazed mark combing his fingers through his brown locks.
"She'll be right" Haechan said as his eyes fluttered closed.
"S-what the heck?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow at the weird phrase that came out of the others mouth.
Mark mouthed a 'don't ask' and Jaemin rolled his eye and turned around. He saw Jisung at the door holding Jeno who looked tired and worn out. Also like a sad puppy.
"What just happened?" Chenle aksed confused. Jisung threw Jeno into the mattress(softly) and walked to his PRECIOUS DVD's.

Picking them up, placing them back. Leaving three into the floor. He picked them up.
"Option one! Moana!" He said rather loudly.
Earning the attention of those in the room.
"Option 2! Spider-Man homecoming!"
"How do you even have that?" Mark choked.
"Better if you didn't ask" Jisung replied with a sly smile.
"OptION 3! Deadpool!"
Now holding up the fourth option.
"PONYO!"
"Really?" Jeno sighed.
"Why? Don't you like it?" Renjun pouted.
"No-I mean yes, but no it's just I've seen it wayyy too many times as it's one of Jisungs favourites" Jeno added quickly to make sure the other wasn't upset.
"It's a great anime ok?!" Renjun nodded in agreement.
Chenle squealed as he saw 'Princess Mononoke' and a few other favourite anime's of his lining the shelf. He ran up and scanned them.
"Wow you have so many!" Chenle said in astonishment.
"Well I have a room full of anime stuff...including mangas and stuff...if you wanna come over again I can show you it"
Chenle nodded brightly.
"So which one are we watching?"
A mix of Spider-Man, deadpool was shouted.
"Umm..." he turned towards chenle who was right next to him and could see the prying eyes at the case for howls moving castle.
"Ponyo it is" he grinned.
Refraining from laughing when he heard jeno's groan.

After putting the DVD in he grabbed a load of food and turned all the lights off. He pulled chenle down next to him and snuggle into the covers.

Throughout the movie he made brave moves. And at me point after not getting the elders attention. He laid down and wrapped an arm around chenle's waist. Through the corner of his days he saw a cute rosey blush adorn chenle's face and smiled happily at his accomplishment.

It was nearing the end of the movie and haechan leaned closer towards mark and let his body rest completely against the others. His heart hammered in his chest at his own bold movement. Only calming down when he felt mark pull him closer. He giggled slightly. They moved downwards so that they were kind of lying down rather than leaning upright against the couch.

Jisung, who caught Haechans eye, gagged over dramatically at the fluff.

Only after did look down at chenle who was currently snuggled into his side and sniffling lightly. His face nearly melted into red. He smiled widely at the cute boy despite nervousness taking a toll. He reached with his fortunately long arms, and grabbed a tissue. Pulling chenle's face up by his chin and dabbing(no) at the wet eyes and cheeks. And seeing the pink tinting the elders cheeks made his day- now week-actually no preferably the next two years. He OH SO SUBTLY pulled chenle closer against him. Praying to god that the Chinese boy couldn't hear his raging heartbeat.

The movie finished and the creds rolled but no one seemed to notice because-

——————-

Wow I WonDeR wHAt ThEy CoULd Be dOiNg???¿??¿¿?

Lmao save my ass I bet you would've thought I was dead if I hadn't been reading