34

(please bare with me and my writer's block)

It was the night of prom, you're already wearing your [F/C] Gown, and put on your make up...Remembering Theo in the process. 

Evan told you a few days ago that you will encounter Theo later, so you're excited and nervous at the same time.

Right now, you're pacing back and forth in your room, waiting for Michael to arrive.

"Jesus, chill Y/N, he will come!"

"What if he forgets that it's prom night?!"

"Oh My God, YOU TEXTED HIM ABOUT THIS EARLIER AND THE PAST FEW DAYS! HOW CAN HE FORGET?!"

"Well...Let me check" You say as you turned your phone on. There was a message from Michael.

6:47 PM

Michael: Oh god I'm so sorry Y/N, I forgot I have to fetch you for prom, I'll be there in 5.

---

You face palmed and texted him back.

---

You: Take your time love.

---

You checked yourself in the mirror, you still looked pretty decent. 

"I was wrong then..."

You smirked.

"Y/N 1, Connor 0" 

You heard the doorbell ring and you rushed to your bedroom door. 

You brushed invisible dirt from your gown.

"Okay..." You say as you open the door, below the stairs was Michael, with a tuxedo on. He wore a [F/C] to match with your dress.

He saw you and he blushed. 

"W-wow.." He said under his breath. You smiled as you gracefully walk down the stairs.

"Now, d-d-do not stay u-until 3 AM, m-make sure she ge-gets back b-before that time, a-and please d-do not get her p-pregnant a-a-again, also, I t-trust you with her b-body and li-ife, so no-" You forgot Evan was in the room, and you cut him off.

"Chill Evan, I'll be fine." He was skeptical at first then sighed. 

"Good luck o-on your big night Y/N" Evan said as he cupped your cheeks with his hand. You smiled.

"Thanks Evan..." You gave him a hug then faced Michael.

"Y-you look really pretty Y/N..." You giggled and you link your arm with his. "You look really handsome Michael." His blush darkened.

The two of you walked to his car and drove off

---

Your mouth dropped at the sight before you.

Is this even prom?

Everyone was partying and getting drunk.

This is basically Jake's Halloween party but 10x worse.

You see some people dancing on the dance floor, some singing with the music, there are even people who are already passed out.

Some are filling themselves with the unlimited, there are also waiters and chefs going in and out of the kitchen, refilling the food that is constantly being consumed.

"So..What do you wanna do first?" Michael asked. 

"Hm..Can we find the others?" He nodded and looked around for the squipped squad.