36

"I believe I can't let you do that Mr. Mell."  Everyone in the room said in unison...quite creepily actually.

They were all looking at you, their eyes glowed in the dimmed light.

Then someone placed a hand on your shoulder.

"keep your hands off Y/N!" Michael barked at your father.

You slapped the hand off your shoulder and turned to glare at him. He looked taken aback by your action, but regained his stern face. His smile crept into a creepy smirk, and his eyes glowed.

You held Michael's hand and slowly back away.

"Why are you so afraid of me Y/N? I'm your father!" He..well, everyone and him told you at the same time, their voices had a tint of cyborg voice thing...

Your grip tightened on Michael signalling him to run, he glanced at your worried face and nodded. 

The both of you fled from the scene.

And obviously hide, since you heard a 'find them' after running.

The two of you hid in the maintenance room, where they control the lights and audio.

"What now?" Michael whisper-yelled.

You shrugged and thought of a solution.

'Connor, you there?'

"I-i'm here" The voice was faint, but since you have enhanced hearing, his voice was audible to your eyes.

Speaking of enhanced hearing, you can clearly hear the footsteps of your fellow schoolmates from far away.

You heard footsteps shuffling from the outside.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

You gripped Michael's arm and the two of you hid under the control panel.

He seems to get the idea and bit his lip.

THUMP

You pursed your lip, and felt a sweat drop from your fore head.

THUMP

You hear the door open and footsteps.

THUMP

The two of you can see the light radiating from their eyes, scanning the room. 

THUMP

Luckily they only scanned the top part of the room, and they left after the search.

Michel sighed.

The door swung open.

"HOLY FUCK"

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

The person knelt down underneath the control panel.

Michael glanced at you, tears were forming in his eyes.

He was clearly scared, you as well. 

Well, if you were in a situation like this, of course you would be scared; running away from your father with an army of drunk teenagers searching for you.

"Y/N?" The voice wasn't computerized or controlled by a squip...

Edward Douglas stared at you and Michael. His eyes weren't tainted with anything blue.