Getting A Message

The sound of your phone pinging woke you up from your sleep. Rubbing your eyes you pick up the phone from beside you on the bed. 

Leo: Hey, It's Leo
You: What's up?
Leo: Nothing much, just training, meditating, leading my siblings. The usual
You: That actually sounds exhausting, kinda makes me want to go back to the sleep you interrupted me from. Lol
Leo: Oh I'm sorry if I woke you I can text at another time.
You: It's fine.
Leo: You sure?
You: Sleep is for the weak.
Leo: Haha you're so weird

You: Did you text this early in the morning to tell me about my abnormalities? 
Leo: No! Sorry I was actually wondering if you wanted to hang out. Then maybe I could even get a name?
You: Yeah we can totally hang, and as for my name, you'll just have to guess it.
Leo: Sure, Elizabeth? Roof of your apartment building at 10?
You: Yeah that works for me.
Leo: Great see you then!!
You: Cool. :) Also...that's not my name (A/N: If it is sorry)

In The Lair

Leo cheers silently to himself and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Even though the teenage mutant is a ninja, his actions did not go unnoticed as all three of his brothers watched confused as to why he was so giddy all of a sudden.

"Anybody else see Leo in LaLa land?" Raph asked his brothers.

They just watched in agreement as Leo came back from the kitchen and sat back down on the couch. He didn't even spare a glance at his siblings as they watched him pick up his T-Phone  and begin to type. Getting curious the three turtles walked over to Leo and tried to get his attention.

"Uh Leo who you texting?" Donnie asked.

No response.

"Leeeooo did you make a friend?" Mikey asked

Still no response.  By this point in time Raph had enough and went to grab the phone. Easily obtaining it.

"Who is "Beautiful Girl" and why are you ignoring us to text her?"

Leo finally snapping to reality, instantly tried to snatch back the phone but ended up crashing due to the couch in between him and his brothers. 

"Come on Raph give it back!" Leo cried

"Not until you tell us who she is!" Raph said before running off with the phone

For the next 5 minutes Mikey and Donnie watched as Leo chased Raph to get his phone until they heard a  "Fine! Just give me back my T-Phone."

The three turtles then all sat around their eldest sibling and listened to him talk about the previous night and how you fought expertly and was even friendly to him. Leo smiled at his siblings awaiting their responses. Raph was the first one to go.

"I don't trust it. She took down a whole gang of Purple Dragons and actually wants to see your ugly mug. Seems suspicious. For all you know she could be a trap just like Karai" 

"Just because you're suspicious of everyone doesn't make her evil Raph." Leo was calm with his response and ignored his angry brother. Leo then felt Donnie's hand on his shoulder.

"I hate to say it Leo but Raph is semi-correct. How can you trust her?"

Leo sighed and looked at his brothers "I just do."

The three turned their heads when Mikey yawned extremely loudly at the scene. "Are you guys done, because my question is a lot more important than you guys." 

The three watched as Mikey very seriously grabbed Leos shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Is she hot?"

Woohoo another chapter I hope you're enjoying the story so far!! Anyways wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!