Meeting Up

You were on the roof of your apartment building laying down on the (favorite tv show) blanket you brought up. You sighed heavily looking at the stars, connecting them with imaginary lines making pictures of random things. You laughed a little as you imagined a cute little turtle in the stars. A thud sound broke your thoughts, you sat up to look behind you, but saw nothing. Shrugging it off you turned back around only to find-

"Boo!"

"AHHHHH!" Screaming you covered your face in your legs, only to look up when you hear laughter.

"Oh...it's just you..Leo." You crossed your arms and huffed at the turtle.

Holding his stomach from laughing so much, he then smiled at you. "Sorry, I couldn't waste an opportunity."

Rolling your eyes you scooted to the edge of your blanket a little. Patting next to you, you signaled for the turtle to sit with you. Leo happily obliged to the offer. Smiling you laid down pulling Leo down with you. He squeaked in surprise but covered it up with a cough. You laugh at his dorkiness. Sighing happily you place your attention back to the stars.

"You know ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to touch the stars." You put one of your hands up and pretend to grab one of the stars. "They always fascinated me." Your thoughts were put on hold when you felt a warm feeling on your hand that was reaching up to the sky. Turning your head you look at Leo, he was looking straight up at the sky.

"You fascinate me." Leo slowly brings and his hand down, still holding on to your. "You are one of the only humans that I've seen actually hold their own and the best part." Looking at you he finishes his statement. "You aren't afraid of me." All you could do was smile at the blue clad turtle. You were about to respond when you were interrupted by a loud voice.

"Ooooo Leo's got a girlfriend!"

You and Leo quickly sit up and disconnect hands. The warmth leaving your palm. Looking for the owner of the voice you saw three different sized turtles standing in front of you. Each had a mask like Leo but with their own colors. You raise your brow questioningly, and look to Leo, only to see him face palm. Giggling at the sight, you rubbed the nape of your neck.

"Yes, I am a girl and I am friend of Leo's."

Another comment was made but it was a deeper more mean voice. It came from the turtle with the red mask. "Then why were you holding hands with him?"

Smirking to yourself you crossed your arms over your chest. "Why were you watching us?" The red masked turtle opened his mouth to respond, looked at Leo, then stayed quiet. Smiling at your mini victory, you got up from the blanket and stuck out your hand. "Hi, you must be the brothers of Leo."

The one with the yellow mask quickly grabbed your hand and started viciously shaking it. "I'm Mikey, and if you're not Leo's girlfriend I'll be happy to-" Before he could finish he was kicked out of your grasp by Leo, causing you to sweat drop a little. You felt another hand grab yours, looking up you saw the purple mask turtle smiling gently at you.

"My name is Donatello, but you can call me Donnie for short." Donnie pointed to the red masked turtle. "Tough guy over there is Raphael, but he goes by Raph" You smile widely to all of them. Letting go of Donnie's hand you take a step back from all the turtles.

"My name is (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet all of you!"

Look at Leo he's so adorable. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading remember to comment, vote, and read on! Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!

PEACE OUT!!!