Master Splinter

Haven't posted in years but let's try and get back into this!

You took a deep breath as Leo led you to the room of his trainer. Honestly you didn't know what to expect and it was nerve wracking. Leo knocked on the wooden sliding door. You both waited until you heard a deep accented "Come in."

Leo let go of your hand and opened the sliding door for you. Following behind as soon as you walked in, you took a deep breath and walked to the center of the room. Your breathing stopped as you came face to face with a giant mutant rat. Finally remembering how to be a functional human you bow quickly and state your name.

"Leo please leave us." Leo left the room without saying a word. "My sons tell me that you can fight. Can you tell me who trained you?"

"Uh yes, sir..sensei..sorry....My parents taught me. They owned a small dojo and showed me enough to defend myself." You mentally face palmed at your stammering.

Master Splinter turned away from you and walked towards a small table under a tree that shouldn't be growing in an abandoned train station. "Please sit."

You followed with no complaints and sat crisscrossed. "Would you like some tea (Y/N)?"

"No thank you."

"So what are your intentions with my son?"

The questions went on for an hour,  Master Splinter had asked about your parents, how you met Leo, and bunch more. By the end of it you were exhausted. Master Splinter had excused you to leave and as you got up from the table you heard him move too. You expected what happened next. Kicking the table towards you, you flipped over it landing in a spider-man pose. (IDK what its called) You didn't attack but instead waited for him to make the move. He came at you with his staff and you two went at it.

The battle was fierce and went on forever. Yet you were able to steal his staff and held it to his face preventing further movement.

"Are we done?" You inquired with exhaustion.

Splinter smiled and used his tail to trip you and caught his staff as you fell to the ground. Facing it towards you, it signaled the end of the battle. You sighed and pushed yourself off the ground.

"Now, we are done." Master Splinter put a hand on your shoulder and gave you an approving nod. "You are an amazing fighter. I've been teaching all my life and I've seen a student so advanced in technique. Have you sparred with my sons yet?"

You giggled at his comment. "No Master Splinter I haven't. I've thought about it though!"

Master Splinter laughed at your enthusiasm. "If you'd let me, I'd love to train you and continue your parents teaching."

Instead of agreeing you hugged Master Splinter and shouted yes several times. Realizing what you did, you quickly let go clear your throat and bow. "That would be amazing. Thank you."

Master Splinter nodded and finally you left his room. As soon as you closed the door you were swarmed by all 4 turtles. They shot questions one after the other talking over each other.

"H-HEY! Shut up! One question at a time. Donnie you go first."

"Did he ask about how you met Leo?"

"Yes. Ralph you're next."

"Did he kick your butt in a spar?"

"Actually I was able to pin him with his staff but his tail surprised me which did make me lose in the end."

Ralph looked at you surprised and then crossed his arms.

"Okay Mikey you're next."

"Oo okay um did he like pull that move where Master Splinter is all like 'whacha' and 'heyah' and 'BOOYAAHH'" You laughed as Mikey tried to mimic the movements Master Splinter didn't make to go alone with his sound effects.

"Yep he did all of that and more Mikey."

Looking at you with admiration he smiled. "Awesome!"

Finally turning to Leo you smiled. "What is your question?"

Clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck he looked down at the ground. "Um well are you okay? You were in there for a while."

You smiled and chuckled at how cute he was being. "I'm glad you asked Leo." After that statement your body had completely shut down and you started to fall back. All 4 of the turtles rushed to catch you. Ralph and Donnie caught you by your hands while Mikey and Leo were behind you in case they didn't. Both Ralph and Donnie gently pulled you forward and to get you back on your feet. Leo then came behind you and lifted you into his arms.

"I think its time we get you home."

"Yeah. You do that."

Leo nodded to his siblings and then made his way back to your home.

Look who finally updated..well I made it semi-long and I will be trying to make more updates. Wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!