Ch.3

Just friends. You could no homo being straddled, right?

This wasn’t weird. This was definitely not gay and John should not think that Smitty was adorable with his gorgeous eyes, his soft hair, the round shape of his face, the style of clothing he wore… No, this was just two very close friends being very close with each other who weren’t gay.

That wasn’t until John had absentmindedly kissed Smitty, who had almost immediately retaliated the kiss. No homo..?

Nah, fuck it.

The two stayed together for a while, until Smitty pulled away, his eyes fluttering open as he leaned back and stared at John, who opened his eyes and grinned at the other male.

“h-holy shit..” Smitty breathed, a bright shade of red. John ran his hands up and down his sides. Got damb, he was hOT when flustered.

John took a moment to admire the other male’s features, his light freckles, the way his hair fit the shape of his head, the faint bags under his eyes that complimented the colors.. but not before Smitty pressed another small kiss to his lips, pulling away almost as quick as it started.

"Hey, so..John..I think I may love you. Like, a lot.”

“Ditto, Smitty.” He responded, feeling nothing but absolute bliss.

Smitty smiled warmly and moved himself out of John’s lap and snuggled up against his side, neither of them exchanging words. Out of all the silence John experienced these past fourteen days, this was the most comfortable, this was the best.

A/N: Short chapter sorry ❤💔