Ch.5

Smut Warning ⚠⚠
-----------------------------------------------------------

A few days went past and smitty had convinced John to finally upload a video after two weeks. Smitty had walked up to johns door and he could hear him talking. "And yeah, again I'm sorry guy. I haven't been feeling to well, but I'll make sure I'll make up for the weeks I've been gone, I promise." John smiled at the camera and then cut it off.

(I don't know Smittys real name so I'm just gonna call him lucas)

"John?" Lucas soft voice from the hallway had startled John and caused him to jump. He laugh at himself and turns around in his chair to. John couldn't help but stare at him.

Lucas was lovely, the pure and sweet for this world. Lucas stood in the hallway, illuminated by the dom light from the living room. The younger male smiled at him putting his hand over his hip. John licked his lips and admired his new lover, his heart almost beating out of his chest.

Lucas was standing at johns door frame wearing nothing but a big white t-shirt and some white laced panties John had got for him when they went to the mall a few weeks ago.

John smirked and cleared his throat. "Hey baby" he patted his lap. "Come here."

Lucas smiled as he walked over to John and say on his lap playing with the hem of his shirt. "How's editing?"

John had grabbed Lucas waist. John said as he ran his palm over lucas's thighs, feeling a strong muscle. Then he notice a wet patch of smooth silk over the head of Lucas's cock. John slowly rubbed his thumb over it, listening to the way lucas's breathing deepens, hitching. "It's okay still need to finish some things" he says, looking Lucas in his eyes. " but that can wait."

"Okay babe" Lucas say and leans over and kisses John.

John let out a groan, parting his lips and taking control of the kiss, fisting two hands in the collar of Lucas's t-shirt. On instinct, the younger male grinds down, seeking friction, but John keeps a space between them. John had felt subtle vibrations coming from lucas's was.

Breaking the kiss to suck on lucas's neck, John slides his hand around his lovers hip to his ass. He feels it through the thin lace and feels the hard end of the toy and chuckles. "Using the toy I got you, but played without me?" John questioned, pressing the vibrator in deeper.

"Y-yeah" Lucas stuttered. John smiled, of course he did.

John shifted, moving both of his hands to rest on lucas's hips, his fingertips tracing the waistband of his panties. "That eager for daddy's cock?" He asked, digging his nails into lucas's sensitive hips.

Lucas jerked forward gasping. "You have no idea." Lucas choked, his cock twitching in his panties. John smiled even more as his jeans started to grow uncomfortable.

As if reading his mind, Lucas reached over and unbuttoned johns jeans and moves on to the zipper. John's but his bottom lip and stared at Lucas.

"On you back." John growled playfully. Lucas obeyed immediately going over to johns bed and laying on his back while removing his big t-shirt. John kneeled between lucas's thighs, kissing the quivering skin of his stomach, his thighs and lower down to his knee. John rose from his knees regarding his boyfriend's appearance. Lucas started breathing out a whimper every time he takes a breath, and the sound was so precious and soft that made John want to fuck him silly.

"You want daddy's cock baby?" He asked rolling his thumb over lucas's cock, through the panties.

"Yes," Lucas breathed, his eyes on john, "please."