The Isle of the Lost: Jane's Second Year Part II (Carlos)

Nine months into Jane's second year on the Isle finds her using school as a way to avoid Maleficent's magic lessons, she wasn't the only one to use school as a way to get away but she was one of the few who was rarely late as the sooner she got to school the sooner the brunette could ditch the goons that the evil fairy had sent to spy on her.

Dragon Hall as the school was called was a different kind of school but then again everything on the Isle of the Lost was different though now it almost seemed normal. There was no set day to start so Jane just walked in one day and that was that she was officially enrolled, time was pretty flexible too.

Her classes were the same she heard some people didn't even stick to their schedules and took the classes they wanted or skipped ones they didn't.

As such she was currently attending her first lesson in Weird Science with Yen Sid the only non-villain on the Isle for some reason and once she'd learnt that the little girl almost considered telling him about her plight, almost... things had changed a lot since Jane had first arrived.

Sadly, even if the girl sometimes misses her mother she knew that her mom wouldn't want her anymore given the things she's done... better not to think about it too hard. She was an Isle kid now.

Yen Sid taught classes for pretty much every age group there was though things like age and grades were a bit more flexible here than other places not that nine-year-old Jane knew this though as having someone three to four years older than her in some classes was the norm.

At the moment the blue-eyed girl was watching a person mixing chemicals under the teacher's supervision when all of a sudden, an explosion rocks the room from the other side, Jane quickly looks over only to see a cloud of gases blocking her view and the teacher is quick to tell them all to cover their nose and mouth while exiting the classroom.

The girl does as she's told though not too quickly as not to be trampled by the bigger students frantically leaving. Once in the hallway most students; not that there were that many, take off to wherever it is that they go when they aren't in school.

Jane doesn't though she decides to stick around and see who caused the explosion, Yen Sid comes out following a small boy about her size maybe a little smaller, he was wearing mostly black and white with some red mixed in, his hair was pretty unique as well what with it being two colors.

The teacher was telling him to wait right there and not to touch anything while he goes to get something to fix this.

With that Yen Sid takes off swiftly, the little boy is looking at his hand before shaking it as if trying to get something off, curious Jane asks, "What're you doing?" The boy startles as if he hadn't noticed her presence until now.

"Um, nothing." It wasn't very convincing you'd think by now all the kids on the Isle would be talented lairs but apparently, that wasn't the case, though Gil wasn't very good at it either she thinks. She tilts her head, "Did you cause the explosion before?" He nods with a grin, "Yeah that was cool... though," He looks back at his hand, "it didn't really work out how I planned."

Looking at the hand he's now holding up she sees an empty glass tube stuck to his hand, "Huh did you make some kind of super-powered glue?" Mal was pretty good at that one too an unpleasant memory reminds her but at least her hair has grown back since then.

Before he can answer her two kids rush passed one of them pushes her and before she can fall a hand grabs her arm, she glares at the two retreating students who completely ignore her before she turns to the boy holding her arm, "Thanks-" He cuts her off eyes going wide, "Oh no I'm sorry!" For a moment she's confused until the small brunette realizes what he's apologizing for.