Chapter 6:

I decided to upload one more hehehe :) I hope you guys are really loving this! Love youxx

It’s been a week since ive seen or talked to Michael and its been 2 days since ive had that conversation with my grandma.

I haven’t gotten any messages or calls. I guess he moved on. Good I guess.

I am sitting alone in my room while everyone else in the house is out. Ashton asked if I wanted to go to the party with him, but I said no.

I knew he would be there.

I flipped the page of my book and watched the rain fall onto my window. It was beautiful, the rain I mean. How it just went wherever it wanted. How it was the beauty out of the ugly storm.

I want to be rain. But sadly I knew I was the storm.

I heard the door bell ring, it was probably my pizza that I ordered forever ago.

I walked downstairs almost tripping over my tank but regaining my balance.

It rang again.

“Im coming!” I yelled finally getting to the door and opening it.

“Pizza?” Michael said standing there with a pizza box in his hand.

“M-Michael what are you doing here?” I asked looking at him. He was soaked, like he stood out in the rain for a long time. His hair was flat as the water fell. But still with all that he looked amazing.

“Im here for you, Aspen Irwin. Im here to tell you that your argument will not do for me. I will not leave you alone, I will not move on and I will not stop loving you.” he said through the rain with passion in his voice

I looked at him shocked not sure of what to say. I mean what could I say? That I love him? I do but that isnt what needs to be said right now.

“You heard me. I love you and I know we haven’t known each other for a long time but god damnit it feels like longer”

“Michael” I said quietly

“Don’t say it, I know you’re sick. I get that. But that will not lessen the fact that im completely smitten.” he laughed “Every time I close my eyes I see you, every time I open them I want to see you. My every thought is of you. When I go somewhere I think will Aspen like this? I can’t fucking get you out of my mind and this separation is killing me more than anything” He said shouting. He didn’t shout like he was mad he shouted as if he was trying to get his point across. And he did.

“I love you, Aspen Rose Irwin and no terminal disease is going to change that.”

I stood there for a moment taking what he said in. In front of me was a boy that I met nearly weeks ago, professing his love for me. Some say that would be too fast and he dosent really love me. Some say that its not real. But you would have to be in that situation, being in love, to actually know what it feels like. Love dosent go by time, It just happens.

“Michael, I” I didn’t finish my sentence instead I walked on onto my porch and kissed him.

The rain fell onto our heads and he dropped the pizza box. That’s okay, im not much hungry anymore. All I was worried about was Michael and his lips pressed agaisnt mine.

“I fucking love you” he breathed on my lips as our heads touched.

“I love you too” I said kissing him again.

Our lips molded together perfectly and Jesus is that the best feeling in the world, knowing that someone was made to fit perfectly just for you.

I am not ashamed to say that I fell inlove so quickly, why should I? Being in love is the best feeling in the world. It makes you forget all of the sad and deppressing things in your life.

Because that person you are in love with, instantly becomes your life,