Chapter 9:

Warning this chapter will contain sexual situatuions. If you do not feel comfortable reading this please feel free to skip this chapter  :)

“How did you get my parents to agree with this?” I asked as we walked out of the elevator

“Well Im quite a master when it comes to persuasion." He said making me laugh "No, I made sure to tell them that it wouldn’t be just us alone in the hotel room. I told them that some of my friends were throwing a tiny get together.” he said taking my hand

“Who else is coming?” I asked dragging my tank behind me

“No one” he laughed taking out the room key and sliding it into the door.

“Come here” He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt untucked and the top unbuttoned.

I knew what was going to happen, Ive never done this before. But I knew it was with Michael who I wanted to do it with.

I walked over to him placing my tank beside the bed and sat on his lap.

“You’re so beautiful” he said placing sloppy kisses on my exposed shoulder

I closed my eyes as his kisses became more placed and ran my hands through his blue hair.

“Im going to lay you down okay?” he said looking up at me.

“Okay.” I said softly

He carefully laid me onto the bed and hovered over top of me. His smile assured me that everything was going to be alright.

He kissed me passionately as I snaked my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in my mouth.

“Are you alright?” he asks breaking the kiss

“Yeah I just can’t breathe” I laughed out of breath. Ah thanks a lot cancer way to be a cock block.

“Ill do something else then okay?” he asked looking at me

“Okay.” I said closing my eyes as he unzipped my dress and slid it off of me from the bottom. His hands roamed my body giving me shivers. The way he touched me made me feel safe and at home. It wasnt rough or fast it was perfect.

He began kissing from behind me ear to my stomach stopping  at the top of my underwear.

He looked up at me for permission and I nodded. He slid them off and threw them on the floor along with my dress.

I then sat up and took off my bra and threw it on the pile of clothes. I was exposed. My frail body was in his sight. But he didnt wince nor did he look discusted. He looked at me lovingly, like a father looks at his newborn daughter. That same love that they have is what was in his eyes.

I laid there as he stared at me fully clothed. He must have got the message because he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and threw it on the ground. His exposed chest hovering over me. He wasnt fit or buff, but i didnt mind. Looks arent everything, personalitly is. And his personalitly made him look like an olympion.

“You’re so beautiful, aspen” he said again kissing me softly

I felt his hand run down my stomach to my opening. He slid one of his finger in slowly and pushed it in and out.

“Oh my god” I breathed into his mouth that was still brushing against mine

He smirked at my reaction and brought his head down to meet his finger, he pushed my legs apart and slid his tongue over me. The sensation was nothing Ive ever felt before.

I couldn’t feel anything but pleasure rush over me as he continued.

He skillfully lapped his tounge while pumped his finger. I couldnt take it.

“Im going to come, Michael” I softly moaned running my hands through his hair

“Not yet” he said removing his head and finger. He unbuttoned his pants and slide them off along with his boxers. I laid there sensitive and dazed.

My eyed widened as he kissed me once more softly making sure I could breathe.

“Are you sure? Promise me you will tell me if I hurt you, Aspen” he said looking at me

"I promise" I nodded as he positioned himself at my entrance, my breath hitched as he made his way inside of me.I felt the pain rush over me, it was tollerable. Hell from all of the things ive been through in the hospital it was nothing.

"Are you okay?" he asked still stationary

"Im fine" I nodded with my eyes closed

"Do you promise? Aspen, I need to know if Im hurting you" he softly said

"Move,michael" I breathed out

He moved slowly in and out making sure he wasn’t hurting me. Every small thrust pushed me further and further, I could feel myself getting used to whats left of the pain.

“Michael go faster” I said as I threw my head back on the bed feeling the sensation come over me.

“Just enjoy it, Aspen. Don’t rush it” he whispered into my neck, softly kissing one of the marks he had made earlier.

I moaned as he stayed the same pace through out, he whispered sweet nothings in my ear and kissed me with every chance he got.

He was gentle, like he was handling a small lamb. 

"Michael" I moaned loudly

"Come for me, princess" he groaned into my neck

I felt my body shake and a cold chill come over me as he thrusted once more. our forheads touched as we laid there breathless and sweaty.

I honestly think that’s what made it more special and amazing. Actually enjoying it instead of rushing it and then it being over. Actually, making love to the love of your life.

After, we laid there tangled within each other in silence not an awkward silence. A silence that you could only dream of experiencing.

“I love you, Aspen” Michael said running his hands through my hair. “Always.”

My mum always warned me about addictive drugs in life, but she never told me about the one with green eyes and a heartbeat.