Oh God...

"Oh God..." You whisper to yourself. You feel like hiding your red face in your hands. "How in the HELL does he not get in trouble?!" Just then, the bell rings for you to go to your next period and you hop out of your seat. Reciting the locker combination that was given to you in your head, you successfully open your locker and get the items needed for your 2nd period, science. "Hey! Bluurrp- y/n!" You turn your head to see the very person that you don't want to talk to: Rick. "I'm sorry I snapped." You look at your feet and think about his apology. Tucking your h/c waves behind your ear, you respond to his apology and walk off to your next class. To your surprise, he walks with you. "Let me carry some books for you, they look heavy!" He offers. Giving him less than half of your books, you start to have a pleasant conversation. "I know right? Mr. Goldenfold? Seriously!" "Haha, his parents must have hated him!" "And principle vagina!" You burst with laughter thinking of the strange name.

Time skipppppp

It's the end of the day, and you find Rick walking to the school doors- You guess he's leaving for home. Expecting him to get on one of the many busses, he pulls out a strange looking device and shoots it in a random direction. You strain your eyes as you see a huge neon green semi circle form in front of him, and he walks into its green depths. After he vanishes, you start to breath heavy and realize your having a panic attack. "Calm down, calm down!" You think desperately in your hectic mind. "Rick will be okay!"